Dispatched 11 days ago & still in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
Hi,

This is my first order from Eastmall...Or anywhere in China, for that matter.

What is the typical delivery time to US residential address from Eastmall?

I ordered on 5-23, Order was dispatched on 5-24 and the USPS Tracking info still shows "Foreign International Dispatch, June 01, 2009, 2:00 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP" Does this indicate my order has still not left Mainland China? Or does this mean it Left China on 6-01?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Mike

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hi,

This is my first order from Eastmall...Or anywhere in China, for that matter.

What is the typical delivery time to US residential address from Eastmall?

I ordered on 5-23, Order was dispatched on 5-24 and the USPS Tracking info still shows "Foreign International Dispatch, June 01, 2009, 2:00 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP" Does this indicate my order has still not left Mainland China? Or does this mean it Left China on 6-01?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Mike

Hey Mike,

My order was identical to yours. I ordered 5/23 (my time) and 5/24 (David's time) and it said my order dispatched on 5/24 and then there was no movement whatsoever for 8 days and then it appeared in EMS. But I was able to see that it made it to NYC yesterday and then it appeared at my house today (I am on the East Coast). It was updated all the way, once it got rolling.

So hopefully for you it will make it by the weekend. I am sure Ed will check on it for you when he gets into the office! :)

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hey Mike,

My order was identical to yours. I ordered 5/23 (my time) and 5/24 (David's time) and it said my order dispatched on 5/24 and then there was no movement whatsoever for 8 days and then it appeared in EMS. But I was able to see that it made it to NYC yesterday and then it appeared at my house today (I am on the East Coast). It was updated all the way, once it got rolling.

So hopefully for you it will make it by the weekend. I am sure Ed will check on it for you when he gets into the office! :)

Yeah - You got it!! :)

Have you had time to try the 510?? Let us know how it goes!!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Yeah - You got it!! :)

Have you had time to try the 510?? Let us know how it goes!!

Mamu - I have 2 batteries on the charger and eight hours is not getting here quick enough for me!! lol I have tried the pass-thru but haven't given it a fair go yet. But, from what I have tried so far, I like it a lot!!

I'll let you know something definitive by tomorrow afternoon. :D

first2di3

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Oklahoma
Damn!! I ordered from Eastmall on 5/31 (Sunday). I checked USPS and it arrived at JFK at 11 AM today. Longest I have waited on anything from China has been 10 days from order placement to my door.
Good luck, hope you get it soon.

My tracking number still doesn't show there is a package linked to it, and I also ordered on Sunday (well, LATE on Saturday night to make sure it was still Sunday in China so I could get the special)...

In my email it says it can be 3-4 days for tracking information to show up, and its the end of day 3 here, and 1/2 way through day 4 in China...

I hope something shows soon, I don't want it to fall into the abyss :(

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
I do believe they also had a Holiday last week which could have impacted them putting the shipments together and them actually getting processed. My orders have generally taken about 7 days and I live in the Midwest. I also put an order in on Saturday and I suspect I will see it by Fri-Sat of this week. Once it gets past China, it typically goes pretty quickly, in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread