Disposable 510s sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Bentonville, AR
500 are in transit and should be here next week and an additional 500 are on order and haven't shipped yet.. The manufacturer ran out of boxes so our weekly order didn't show :(

thanks, hoog

Thank you!

I am wanting to get a few for gifting, and one for a spare for my car as a lot have suggested so that I don't feel tempted to buy a pack of analogs if I run out of supplies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I may have missed it in a search, but any chance of the disposables being made available in a manual switch? Have a friend who just can't get the hang of the automatic.

I've tried and tried but they won't do a manual. I think it infringes too closely on the higher priced kits.

Last edited:

Moriah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Bentonville, AR
I've tried and tried but they won't do a manual. I think it infringes too closely on the higher priced kits.

Still, as an initial investment, $10 bucks plus the cost of liquids isn't bad at all. If $10 plus $10 in eliquid can replace a smoker's tobacco for a week, it would be enough to more than pay for itself. If the unit lasted a bit longer, a person could save up enough money by using them instead of real cigarettes to buy a true starter kit with the manual battery and PCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread