Where Can I Get A......? Disposable Cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Disposable Cigar?

Greetings all.

Help a Brother out…
I’m looking to order several Disposable Cigars to hand out at a New Years party, who has them at a good price? Do they taste like real Cigars?
I have seen some listed as 1500 puffs but can’t find them now.

Thanks in advance!

I've gotten mine from heaven gifts... I have a gold discount there from previous purchases and that's the only place I'd vouch for but I saw them much cheaper here:

Wholesale E Cigar - Dropship wholesale E Cigar - Discount wholesale E Cigar from China

Again, don't know the company, what the shipping deal is, etc. Perhaps someone who has dealt with them will chime in. I should just order one and see how it goes ;-)

The 5 in a box is a good price. So is the single really and I think they're the same Ruyan disposable as HG.

And while I was a once a month cigar smoker (padrons) these are really good tasting cigar like flavor that I wish someone was selling the juice. I hit mine about twice a day and that lasts for months. I'm on my second one. I got the first around the end of July and they while there's a bit of a a dropoff before they 'die', they're pretty consistent up to that point. IOW the vapor curve isn't huge - it does well and then at the end it drops off a bit and then gone. But the flavor is worth every penny, imho. Again, I wish someone would bottle the juice. I have the regular non-disposable Ruyan cigar on order and Wayne at HG says that the juice in it is good but the disposable is the closest juice to a cigar he's tasted - I think he says that in the blurb on the site too.

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/index.php?gOo=goods_search_list.dwt&gcat=19&gtype=

Madness

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Valencia California
madvapes.com

Didn't check to see if they were in stock. China ordering scares me with customs and anything containing juice.

I think mad vapes is in US BUT not sure.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

But, went to the Madvapes suite and none are listed :(

My last order from China came in last week, no problems but it took some time to get to the House of Madness.

The search continues....

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Thanks!

My last order from China came in last week, no problems but it took some time to get to the House of Madness.

The search continues....

Listed under disposable cigs. I see they are sold out.

I saw a post stating they had a HARD time keeping them in stock. Maybe you could find out..How many are coming and if you can buy them all?:D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Thanks!

The search continues....

Thought I saw some on the Nhaler site..so just went and double checked.. yeah he's got the disposables in stock $28 a piece (dont forget the coupon code)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thank you for the info!

I don't mind ordering from China but the time frame is short.
Paying a little extra and finding some here in the states would be best at this point...

If you order from heaven gifts via EMS you'll get it them in less than 10 days. I'm still getting shipments from there in 5 days.

Looks like he has 2 of the 5 pack left and 5 of the 2 pack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread