Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I'm wondering what would be the best/safest way to dispose of 125 ml bottles that had 100 mg/ml nic in them. When I had a pesticide operators license years ago it was always triple rinse and then garbage, but now your not supposed to put anything into the sewer system.

Yes, I know that I could keep them, and I tried that last time, but MFS did such a thorough job of labeling them that I finally gave up. And I don't really have another good use for them. I'm thinking that double bagged in the trash should work, but then I'm back to whether they should be rinsed first.

I know that I'm probably over thinking this, but what do other people do? Or would you just keep them?

Reactions: Kenna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
eta: Ha, for that matter... since I pre-mix PG/VG/Nic base, I'd do that in the nic bottle first, if I felt there was enough stuck to the walls to salvage.
Dag nabbit, why didn't I think of that? Do the first or even second rinse of the nic bottle with the PG that's going in my mixture anyway! You can bet I'll be doing this next time. I'm not cheap, but I do believe in "waste not, want not!" :)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Dag nabbit, why didn't I think of that? Do the first or even second rinse of the nic bottle with the PG that's going in my mixture anyway! You can bet I'll be doing this next time. I'm not cheap, but I do believe in "waste not, want not!" :)
Another way to get most of it is after you empty it,put the cap on and let it sit upside down for a day.Everything will run down to the cap,just hold it over another container and pull the cap,you'll get 99% of your nic out of the bottle like that haha.

Reactions: mattiem

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yeah, I think rinse is OK...it'll dilute to negligible.
Or maybe you'll help a fish quit the ciggies!
53c27c8ad3ccd06a28d059312f856833.jpg

Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread