The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Divorce Sale at the Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Wafflestomper, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anyone coming to the Meet and Greet this friday need any stuff?

I'm having a divorce sale and I'm going to try and lighten my load, and wanted to see if any locals need stuff before I put it on the Classifieds. Got some debts I wanna get rid of, and I'm taking an overseas trip at the end of next month hopefully.

To be honest, a few of them are damned hard to part with, so I'd rather know that it was in good hands.

I'll probably be letting go of a couple little chucks, and my big chucks..even my beloved Durachuck :( Maybe even a couple sets of Riva's...I'm not sure yet.

The only thing I plan on keeping is my GG. Of course if I fall in love with them, I'll probably have to pick up a Foodimus Weediumus.

I also have and old Janty stick thing, some various 801 attys and 801 carts.

Oh yeah, and some AW 3.7v 123s that I don't have a charger for anymore, since my brother stole it lol.

And a big honkin new bottle of TV Cherries and Bavarian cream, which is really damned good, just a bit to bright for my tastes.

So if anyone is interested in seeing anything let me know and I'll bring it. I guess whatever is left will go on the classifieds after the meeting.

--waffle.

2. I am not sure how much money I can get together, but can you please bring your juices? Perhaps I have something you would be willing to trade for - waiting to see if the stuff I sold on classified gets transfered to my account from paypal before the meeting!

3. Wafflestomper

No problem Will. I'm not to stressed about the juices. I have a 4 oz doubler, I usually mix my own nic when I buy from Geoff.
    What strength do you like, I'll try and remember to mix up some for you.

4. I vape 24mg. I have about 30 bottles of juices to trade and some DIY flavorings as well. Thanks!

5. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Waffle, I didn't see this before the meet or I'dve bought a Chuck. Still got one? PM me and let's do some business. Darn! Why didn't you kick me or something? Didn't I say 'anything to help'...? I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hambur...I mean a Chuck. You busy tomorrow?(Sunday)
    Den Mom...lmao...;)

6. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Waffle, PM me a list of your AW's I might take those off our hands, had my divorce sale a few years ago, know just what its like, it was my second one, hahahah,,, take that time off for yourself and definitely do the overseas trip, best thing you could do for yourself

7. Wafflestomper

Lol yeah Cate, I still have a big chuck and a little chuck left. No worries, Ill let you see them at the next meeting.

Ill pm you tomorrow about the AWs, they are all the red 123a's. I think I have 8 or ten of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.