DIY---72 unflavored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
how are these suppliers making 48 flavored? they be needing 96mg nic to dilute it, right? and more for 48 double flavored..... so im guessing its available just not openly...? im going to look at the big suppliers and phone them if they have more just unlisted... =) seems to me this idea is going to be a FAIL. lol

Not really.. nic juice is generally not half flavoring, only a few drops. The amount of flavoring you add wont really affect the nic content. High nics are usually used for cutting to lower nics with PG or VG. 72 is probably not even legal for sale.

Usually fill a 15 ml dropper bottle half full with whatever strength I want to cut say 24 to 12... mostly top it off with glycerin (a little alcohol keeps the throat hit) then guesstimate about how much flavoring a few drops at a time til I get it right. There is a vid about it. Do it half and half and you are going to waste some nic juice. If your not cutting just add flavoring to the strength of your choice.

Last edited:

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
so im looking to make 36ish mg at product finish. What would i need?

If you are trying for 36 juice, you could get some of the higher juices from TW and cut it proportionately. 48 would be three parts nic juice one part other. Will take some measuring tools and some math to get it just right. But if you are just looking for a flavor thats unavail, get the 36 ml unflavored and add your flavor. LorAnns flavorings are REALLY strong so I would start with a little testing a bit on the atty as I go... My first experiment resulted in vaping a cinnamon fireball (candy my kid loves). Luckily I mixed the non nic part first and could afford to throw it out...lol

Be CAREFUL 36 mg is not for playing around with. Look at my sig I was a hard core two pack a day smoker and 36 was stronger than I needed.

Last edited:

iori276

Jul 6, 2009
Aiken, SC
3 parts nic then 1 part... vg/pg .... for 36... sounds right.. Will it still hit good with alot of vapor only being 1 part pg/vg ? and i know the battle between the 2, but which do you prefer and why? i like vg for being a little thicker, but for taste and flavor does it really matter...or could i do 3 part nic 1 part vg then another 3 part nic 1 part pg and so on? or is it bad to mix pg/vg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread