• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY base and flavor balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
all goes to personal taste. also if the flavoring is a pg base it will mix better with less plain pg. dont add to much vg unless you plan to make it sweeter. there is a calc misty posted in another thread that can give you something to start with. here it is http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
That is the best way to go as each flavor does have different intensity and if you find something you really like, why risk forgetting that exact formula.

LOL calculator jeez. if i finally get e-cig and like it then I'll order flavoring and 30ml VG base and probably make a spreadsheet for formula for each flavor suited to my taste :D

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
there is a calc misty posted in another thread that can give you something to start with. here it is eJuice Recipe Calculator

So far, i'am using 36mg nic juice.. target level around 18mg, flavor 20% lorann, and stricly PG for the rest.. oh, and menthols crystals.

I've never used Water in my mix .. and im not 100% satisfied with my actual mix.. what does water will change/provide to my mix ?

As for water, i've never used vodka or another kind of alcool.. did I missed something ?

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
what does water will change/provide to my mix ?

As for water, i've never used vodka or another kind of alcool.. did I missed something ?

Distilled water or vodka is just used to thin out VG as it can be pretty viscous..(I'm so tempted to put a ratio here again!:D but don't want to confuse again!..)

Not sure if you need to thin out your mix if you're strictly using PG..

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
in my book, Vodka was mention when disolving menthol crystal ..

And for water.. i wont use any then.. but since I think about it, i really need to find VG around Montréal.. I dont blow enough smoke with my 510 right now, its ok but never enough in my book.. i though at first that pg only would do just fine, but that would be a better experience if i was getting lost in a big cloud of smoke when I vape.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
eBay is the easiest spot to get em but there MUST be a store that sell those, I wasn't lucky enough to find one yet.

On the other hand, we place 1 order on eBay and we can vape for the rest of our life, and the childrens of our childrens will be able to vape from the same stash so I think im gonna stop looking for a store :D

Key

Aug 10, 2009
Ottawa Ontario Canada
This is what I bought.

Lorann Hard Candy Flavorings 12 ct bottles Strawberry + - eBay (item 400030175248 end time Sep-06-09 17:43:59 PDT)

These are 1 dram bottles (.125 fl. oz) and you get to choose your own 12 bottles.

I might have to open a store.

I hope our grandchildrens grandchildren are vaping instead of smoking.

It's so hard to buy what you want in Canada.

Key

Aug 10, 2009
Ottawa Ontario Canada
OMG! How much did you get for $96.00

I know what you mean. My shipment was sent on 11 August and so far I've asked the guy in the lobby if it's arrived a dozen times and gotten the maintenance man in my office building to open the mailbox for me.

I have RY4, Marlbo (that's it was spelled when it was sent to me) and Kent, none of which I like, but they'll be better when I get the Lorann's.

I'll try bulk barn if I get even more desperate. Thanks for the tip.

Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread