DIY blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Str8 wrote some before he became a vendor.

E-Cigarette Forum - Str8V8ping - Blogs

And for the new rash of folks confused about dripping to taste test your experiments, this is the best blog on the subject in my opinion.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/4005-drip-drip-drip-sound-dripping.html

There is some good stuff in the sticky's that came before the blog feature was part of ECF too.

(Also if you know the ECF handle of the blogger you're looking for, Advanced Search is very handy and how I found the above links....searched for blog entries by username.)

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
my blogs

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

hoosier's blogs.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

I've already read those Danny, and because of your blog I got my first 'WOOT' vapemail. :D Will start my first coffee extraction either tonight or tomorrow. Any tips other than what's in the coffee thread?

Edit: Of course my flavorings are stuck somewhere in WA.

VapeMail_009.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
I've already read those Danny, and because of your blog I got my first 'WOOT' vapemail. :D Will start my first coffee extraction either tonight or tomorrow. Any tips other than what's in the coffee thread?

View attachment 270265

Nice set up! Mines a patchwork of things from here and there.

-Lord

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

View attachment 270265

Sorry not much help that I can give you. I've extracted some tobaccos but never coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread