DIY Capella's Recipe Thread V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I didn't care for it; it tastes like cinnemaldehyde (redhots) cinnamon, which just tastes like metal to me -- ditto the blueberry cinnamon crumble.

I've got some of the TFA DX version now, along with some TFA Cinnamon Spice because the TFA DX Cinnamon Danish just tastes like acetyl pyrazine to me... but I haven't tried it yet. I've grown complacent and lazy, with my strawberry & cream. :D

Andria
BTW how is your new strawberries and cream recipe working out?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
BTW how is your new strawberries and cream recipe working out?

Still haven't gotten any TFA Strawberry Ripe, since I'm not out of anything else. But I may need to re-up my Bavarian or Van Swirl soon, so I can get some then.

Andria

I just rolled something that I can't put down. It's very likely that you guys and gals have seen it but I'll post anyway.

6 percent Sweet Strawberry
3 percent Vanilla Custard V1
6 percent New York Cheesecake
3 percent nicotine concentration, do as you please though.

Also tried the following and it's quite good.

3 percent Cinnamon Danish Swirl
6 percent Sugar Cookie.

Very close to Cuttwood's Sugar Bear

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Cap Vanilla Custard V1 - 7%
TPA Strawberry Ripe 4%
TPA Strawberry - 2%
TPA Sweet Cream 2%

Sorry its off topic with the TPA flavours but this simple mix is so so nice, the TPA Strawberry Ripe and TPA Strawberry (which is more candy) go so well together, much prefer this to CAP..

Reactions: sketchness

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Hello, I'm trying to create a custard flavor that doesn't have a boiled custard flavor, and possibly has a pie crust layer (no cinnamon, just spice-crust.) I have a custard from Charlie Noble that hits the nail - a sweet, fluffy custard with a pie crust note. Alternatively, I have a custard flavor that's much lower quality, and it started as a stark vanilla extract flavor and then started tasting more like a boiled custard.

I'm thinking about trying Capella because the website is simply very straight through and they have pg/vg mixes ready to go and a wide range of extracts. But I simply don't know what I should use.

The ethol matyl thing has got me caught up too... what does it taste like or do to a liquid exactly, and where could I get a non-crystal version (this will be a first DIY...) Thank you!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hello, I'm trying to create a custard flavor that doesn't have a boiled custard flavor, and possibly has a pie crust layer (no cinnamon, just spice-crust.) I have a custard from Charlie Noble that hits the nail - a sweet, fluffy custard with a pie crust note. Alternatively, I have a custard flavor that's much lower quality, and it started as a stark vanilla extract flavor and then started tasting more like a boiled custard.

I'm thinking about trying Capella because the website is simply very straight through and they have pg/vg mixes ready to go and a wide range of extracts. But I simply don't know what I should use.

The ethol matyl thing has got me caught up too... what does it taste like or do to a liquid exactly, and where could I get a non-crystal version (this will be a first DIY...) Thank you!
I think you need to watch some Ejuice DIY videos on You Tube. It is how I figured out what DIY eliquid was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread