DIY - Cappella's Chocolate Fudge Brownie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Well? What's the verdict??? Hurry up woman! :D

IDK yet, I'll let ya know when I reach my sweet spot on %. :D

on a side note: I'm also working on a excel spreadsheet to keep a record of all my flavors as I test them individually for my % sweet spot. Oh...emm...gee!
I have like 200 flavors already. I haven't been DIY'ing long enough to need that many. What was I thinking! :facepalm: :blush:
I knew I had a lot but not that many. :shock: This is going to take a while. LOL.

lol! Oh and no one give me the real life food recipe for this one, (the vapor will have to suffice as I can't fit into my jeans anymore dammit!) :D

Oh it's on now! Recipes headed your way for every goodie I can think of. LMAO. :p
Seriously though, I feel your pain. I just had to buy all bigger new jeans myself, but mine is from quitting analogs. Or that's my story. :D

ETA: btw...while your eating out on your visit to the states, you have to try a desert of Hot Fudge Brownie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Hows that for tight jeans on a plate? :laugh:

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
have you tried Capella's Chocolate Coconut Almond yet Kay?

if you like Almond joy candy bars you will like this one..tastes just like it

i use it as a flavor enchancer in most of my premade liquids right now..lol

time to order another bottle soon

No, I haven't. I don't have that one. It sounds good.
I love Almond Joy's (and Mounds).

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
i have a place to buy Capellas flavoring for cheaper than you can from Capellas directly.

4.95 flat shipping

Netrition's Capella Prices
I love Netrition, I have been buying stuff from them for years and they get my shipment to me in Tokyo, in 3 days! If only all vendors were as efficient!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have been testing all my 80+ flavors individually too . I made a chart with my preferred percentages and taste comments . Testing by adding 20 drops pg/vg to one drop flavoring then vape then add a drop then vape and so on .

I havent tried the one you have but i did just finish testing two amazing chocolates . Those are capella chocolateCoconutAlmond and TPA double chocolate . Both are very similar and amazing . They are my goto chocolates now . Its like a nice milk chocolate /almost chocolate pudding taste . The TPA is a little more pudding/fudge and is great because it just get stronger and stonger as you go from 10% - 20% without tasting off at all . The capellas is a little more candy bar like and is best between 5-12% .I dont really taste the coconut or almond in it but thats a non issue since its such a good choco .If i go beyond that it tastes off unlike the TPA .

Iv also tried FA cocoa ,Loranns chocolate . TPA chocolate and those arnt nearly as good . FA is pretty good but a bit bitter . The two above those are spot on ,perfecto

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I have 202 different flavors, not counting duplicates. There may be a few that I missed logging.
I highly doubt I will spend time testing each and every one until I'm actually thinking about using them.
I sought out some advise from a knowledgeable experienced DIY'er about testing flavors, and plan to follow that method.
It will take longer to develop recipes but in the end will pay off. It will also help me to learn how to distinguish individual flavors that I taste in mixes. Hopefully. lol.
Some ppl can taste a juice and say yep, that's TPA Caramel (example) in there.

I'm testing Cap's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cap's Cinnamon Danish Swirl atm. :D
Cinnamon Danish Swirl was cloudy when I first mixed it, but is now clearing up after sitting & settling down.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie seems like it's going to be a low % flavor for my sweet spot. Final results still out.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have 202 different flavors, not counting duplicates. There may be a few that I missed logging.
I highly doubt I will spend time testing each and every one until I'm actually thinking about using them.
I sought out some advise from a knowledgeable experienced DIY'er about testing flavors, and plan to follow that method.
It will take longer to develop recipes but in the end will pay off. It will also help me to learn how to distinguish individual flavors that I taste in mixes. Hopefully. lol.
Some ppl can taste a juice and say yep, that's TPA Caramel (example) in there.

I'm testing Cap's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cap's Cinnamon Danish Swirl atm. :D
Cinnamon Danish Swirl was cloudy when I first mixed it, but is now clearing up after sitting & settling down.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie seems like it's going to be a low % flavor for my sweet spot. Final results still out.

Mind sharing that sought out advise ? Caps CDS is one of my fav flavorings so far . Perfect cinnamon and danish flavor in it .The exhale is like a fresh cheese danish .

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mind sharing that sought out advise ?

Sorry, I don't think I can post the pm conversation w/o his consent, it's against ECF rules (if I understood correctly).
If he, or a mod or forum admin Sarge, tells me here on this thread that I can, I will.

His posts are all over the DIY section though. You'll spot it if you read some older DIY threads. ;)

Sorry, I'm not trying to be vague, just highly respecting a pm conversation with a fellow ECF member & DIY friend.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am testing individual flavors and I am working with CAP's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The aroma has filled the room. :D
This is the first time I've used it. I haven't tasted it yet, hope it taste as good as it smells.

I love it but much like their Boston Cream Pie (yummy!) I find that it gets better after steeping about a week.

The Fudge Brownie is also very good with PA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream IMO

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Sorry, I don't think I can post the pm conversation w/o his consent, it's against ECF rules (if I understood correctly).
If he, or a mod or forum admin Sarge, tells me here on this thread that I can, I will.

His posts are all over the DIY section though. You'll spot it if you read some older DIY threads. ;)

Sorry, I'm not trying to be vague, just highly respecting a pm conversation with a fellow ECF member & DIY friend.

:( Ask him to post it if he can . Im really interested in learning new techniques .If he already posted it in the diy section i dont see a problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread