DIY Contest $50 Gift Certificate Give Away! What are you thankful for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!!

It is that time of the month again...where we give a way $50 to spend on the site. It is easy as pie. Participate in the contest and you are entered to win. Let everybody know. A winner won't be chosen until we have at least 40 participants...So invite everybody and anybody who wants to play!

So it is that time of year where we give thanks and celebrate family!!! For this contests let us know something that you are thankful for. You can type it out or post a picture. Just let us know...it doesn't have to be vape related so free reign to all.

Anybody can participate. Winners must be USA or Military APO/FPO

And Go!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Last edited:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I am thankful for the freedom that America has given us. All my friends and family. This vaping community, and anything else I have not mentioned.
Come and join in on the fun.... @vapingbeauty , @Debadoo , @Mandikay, @philb, @Ding

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
2aa768fe0f2bd7b075460a66ac9a1d09.jpg

@Kodak, @tejas, @DingerCPA, @kad2371

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Well First I am thankful for over 2 years of being a non smoker and still having both my Mother and Father who are in their 80's to become a handful for me! Pay it back is what they say. I am also thankful for all the friends I have made on the forums and the Great Companies like DIY Flavor Shack who have assisted in my becoming a DIY'er.

Lets have a big round of applause for them and the members who advocate for vaping!

Vape On Safely

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
What I am most thankful for this year:
In late February, my nephew and his girlfriend found out they were going to have a baby:
2016-05-09 13.40.26.jpg

In August, the baby decided that he wanted to make an appearance 4 months early, so my nephew and girlfriend became parents to a 1 lb 7 oz little boy:
Parents.jpg

Jaxon has been in the hospital since then as he sometimes forgets to breath on his own and they have to keep him hooked up to a c-pap machine to remind him...Otherwise he is completely healthy and aware of the world around him and is a little over 3 lb 5 oz now.
The most important thing I am thankful for is that at Thanksgiving time, I get to go to Mississippi and meet my beautiful little grand-nephew for the very first time and get to see this adorable face in person:
2016-11-07 04.26.48-1.jpg

2016-11-07 04.26.47.jpg

And I'm really thankful for my vaping family here who has listened to me worry and talk about them during all this time! You guys know who you are :D

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
What I am most thankful for this year:
In late February, my nephew and his girlfriend found out they were going to have a baby:
View attachment 612749
In August, the baby decided that he wanted to make an appearance 4 months early, so my nephew and girlfriend became parents to a 1 lb 7 oz little boy:
View attachment 612751
Jaxon has been in the hospital since then as he sometimes forgets to breath on his own and they have to keep him hooked up to a c-pap machine to remind him...Otherwise he is completely healthy and aware of the world around him and is a little over 3 lb 5 oz now.
The most important thing I am thankful for is that at Thanksgiving time, I get to go to Mississippi and meet my beautiful little grand-nephew for the very first time and get to see this adorable face in person:
View attachment 612753
View attachment 612755
And I'm really thankful for my vaping family here who has listened to me worry and talk about them during all this time! You guys know who you are :D
What a beautiful blessing! Just look at those teeny, tiny hands and how he's looking right at his father in your first pic of him. Congrats to your nephew and his girlfriend. I can only imagine how proud and thankful you all are this year.

I'm thankful to be alive for another Thanksgiving. Everything else is just gravy! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread