DIY E liquid mixing Noobie Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
I just purchased some 100% VG @ 24 mg Nic base from Wizard Lab and a bunch of flavors.
I need to know is there anything else I need to add to the mix ?
Do I need sweetener ?
Do I need to dilute anything or is it just add flavoring and vape ?

The flavors I got are :
Cotton Candy
Bavarian Cream
Bubblegum
Vanilla Swirl
Banana Cream

I'm Diabetic so I'll get my sweets through vaping :p
Thanks,
Russ.

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
if your target is 24mg just add flavor, each percent of flavor will reduce the amount of total nic but not greatly. as for a sweetener i would make your own using raw stevia powder(not sure how much per ml you will have to tinker). also make sure you have a compatible unit for 100% vg.
take care :)

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Thanks for the quick reply sirtastyvap3, I have the Stevia granules packs I use for my coffee. could I use that and make a solution with it with distilled water ? if not I can go to the health food store a pick some powder up.
Also I've been using 100% VG for a little over three weeks with my Ego T w/ clearomizer with no ill effects on it.
I have the EZ- MIX E juice calculator and it says it cost me $2.44 to make a 30 ml bottle of juice !! No more 12 bucks a bottle for me. Lol.
Thanks for the info.
Russ.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
Since your 100 VG I'd suggest that you try things without sweetener intialy. If you find that the mix lacks proper sweetness you can always add some of the cotton candy. As an example, I did not add any sweetener to the bubble gum when I did a mix for the boys. It is not a really complex flavor however and may benefit from a couple of drops of something like your banana cream to give it more character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread