• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY-Ejuice - Anyone use this company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Following. Interested in knowing.

Also @ian91 how are you able to get your products past the border?! I have two packages stuck at the border right now.... Which makes my vaping soul very sad.
I ship them to the border and go pick them up.

Reactions: StirredStill

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
My notes on them are:

*** Really fast delivery (in Alberta, it took 5 days with the weekend in between, so only 3 business days). $10 shipping or free if order over $100
*** Immaculate packaging. One of the very few places that vacuum seals their flavorings so there are no possible spills
*** Invoice was double checked and included in the order
*** They have MOST of the flavourings available. Not all of them but almost all, they don't advertise and then tell you they're out of stock
*** Price for equipment/bottles/etc. is a bit high. This is a better place for flavourings

Mrs.Vapor

Unresolved Status
Feb 29, 2016
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
+1 for these guys. Excellent vendor to do biz with. They're local to me, so shipping is almost as fast as if I drove to their store.

Full range of flavour concentrates, good pricing for PG and VG in bulk, quality glassware, syringes, etc.. Impeccable packaging, as was noted above.

They're my go-to DIY shop for everything except nic base.

Thanks for starting this thread, Ian91. I have been toying with the notion of making my own juice, but have been reluctant to jump in since it seems almost everything would have to come from Ontario, or the USA. Since this place is so close to home, and the prices seem reasonable, I think I will give it a go. Thanks again.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Thanks for starting this thread, Ian91. I have been toying with the notion of making my own juice, but have been reluctant to jump in since it seems almost everything would have to come from Ontario, or the USA. Since this place is so close to home, and the prices seem reasonable, I think I will give it a go. Thanks again.

Go for it! DIY'ing is the way to go :) For me the only hard ingredient to get was Nic base, VG & PG I get at Shoppers Drugmart. After a few years now of DIY'ing I saved a small fortune. Now I have at least a dozen really good recipes, ADV's. Besides quitting the smokes and taking up vaping DIY'ing was my second best decision :)

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Hi there, before found this thread I already bougth some flavor concentrated on Ebay, which sold by Canadian seller with 99,00% positive feed back.
The company is Vapcano and the series of flavor concentrated is somewhat named Savoré.
Any 1 of you guys here try this company, any experiences and sharing knowledge will be nice.
Thank you thank you.
P/S: my item will come about 1 month later due to the shipping. And I'm not sure about my country's custom. So in the waiting time, I'm looking forward to your advice.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Hi there, before found this thread I already bougth some flavor concentrated on Ebay, which sold by Canadian seller with 99,00% positive feed back.
The company is Vapcano and the series of flavor concentrated is somewhat named Savoré.
Any 1 of you guys here try this company, any experiences and sharing knowledge will be nice.
Thank you thank you.
P/S: my item will come about 1 month later due to the shipping. And I'm not sure about my country's custom. So in the waiting time, I'm looking forward to your advice.

Dylan, you didn't say which country you're in
but going by your surname I'm going to take a wild guess that you're in India.
You'd do much better buying from a reputable vendor in England
in cost, speed of delivery, and quality.
Try: Premium UK Made E Liquid, Vaping Kits, Liberty Flights
they're decent and a registered supplier at ECF

Regards,
Hazy

Reactions: Dylan Binh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread