Status
Not open for further replies.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Hi everyone!

Recently I placed an order with Dawn at DIY Flavorshack, I was expecting the very best things and I was not dissapointed! First of all I was shocked at how fast I got my order, I was not expecting is nearly as quickly as I recieved it. I order on a Monday and had my order by Friday. I haven't even had factory juice arrive that quickly from retailers closer to me than Dawn is.

I was overwhelmed when I opened the box. All of the little extras Dawn threw in was such a nice surprise and I have to say that those funnels are the absolute cutest things I have ever seen LOL. So tiny! But I could also see where they will be very handy.

So let's get on with the juice reviews. Everything I ordered was PG and medium strength on nicotine. All of them produce excellent vapor.

Bananas Foster Sweet Coffee

This flavor is truly miraculous, it is the absolute best coffee flavor I have ever tasted. The banana is light but it is there and such a wonderful compliment to the coffee, I was not expecting it, it is sweet enough to be like vaping a rich dessert.

Coconut

I have been looking for a good coconut flavor that I could taste and really had not found one until now. I did order the double flavor in this juice and it was awesome. This is the best pure coconut flavor I have found. Dawn sent me some extra flavoring so I could fix one coconut that I can't taste and I haven't even tried, I love hers so much I don't even want to attempt to fix the other one.

Cotton Candy

Again the best cotton candy flavor I have tried. I also order double flavor on it and I think I would have been fine with regular strength but the double was not overwhelming. I do prefer the coconut, but if you are a cotton candy lover this tastes like the real thing and so much better than the Dekang version of Cutton Candy.

Red Bull

I really didn't care for the Red Bull too much, I can vape it, but I think it is a personal taste thing, I didn't even care much for the smell straight out of the bottle. If you like Red Bull the drink you will probably like this as well, it is just not one of my favorites.

New Flavor Free Sample - Pound Cake

All I can say is that it is absolutely delicious! It tastes and smell just like pound cake, it makes me want to find some strawberries and whipped cream so I can have a short cake. I wasn't sure I would like the baked goods but this is awesome. It is buttery and you can taste a vanilla yellow cake flavor. I am so thrilled that Dawn had me try this and I would definitely order it again.

Dawn also sent a couple of samples in the cutest little bottles, I have not had a chance to try them yet, because to be honest I am so stuck on the Bananas Foster, Pound Cake and Coconut that I have three PVs with me with those three flavors all the time LOL. I will give the other flavors a try and get back to you all on it. Right now I am just waiting on the edge of my seat for payday so I can place another order!

Dawn your service is spectacular, all the little items like the pipettes and funnels are fantastic and so helpful. Thank you for being so concerned that we have all the tools we need to vape stress free :D

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Her blueberry is also very blueberry - Its in my PV right now - in fact it now has its OWN atty - well ok it shares it with SPiced fried apples (another of hers).
DIYFlavorshack is awesome - Im so glad Dawn is better and they are back open even though its limited opening times; another place thats worth waiting for :)
Think Ill try that BFC it sounds lovely from your review.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
The cinamon if its there is very subtle which personally I liked a lot - if I want a red hots thats what Ill order, I dont want it shoved in everything ya know? lol There are other spices in it that are more noticeable but dont ask me to name them - the apples are very present, the most dominant taste, and they taste cooked - idk how she does that...

Elokin6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Miami
I agree, the Rum Pound Cake is wonderful. Also, the vapor production is freaking awesome.

The Fried Spiced Apples is one of my favorite flavors so far. My husband loves it too, so I had to hide it so he doesn't steal all of my precious juice :)

Dawn's e-liquids are the very best I've ever tried. Everything else completely pales in comparison. I have no idea how she does it. She has some serious mixing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread