DIY Flavoring Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I might have to mix it with a base. I have some different TA's I can use. I may have to wait for the Inawera wg ta Virginia base. I will put this flavor in the future use pile. I am mixing the Inawera usa version next.

I'm not sure which one that is they have a

US Blend
US Red Mix

I also changed the Vanilla for Pipe ratio, I used the WG Dark tobacco. I'm sorry I should have looked at my notes first.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
This is what InaweraShop Recommends:

E-Flavour Vanilla for Pipe 10ml. Proper pipe tobacco flavour with sweet vanilla in the background. Pefect balanced, not too sweet. Mixed with tobacco Universal Base at dosage 6-8 drops on 10ml gives really good result. Bottle 10/ 200 drops/ with dropper. Produced in EU.

The Tobacco Universal Base is (if you want to make your own):

WG Dark Tobacco 1%

If you don't follow the InaweraShop advice you'll have subpar results.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This is what InaweraShop Recommends:

E-Flavour Vanilla for Pipe 10ml. Proper pipe tobacco flavour with sweet vanilla in the background. Pefect balanced, not too sweet. Mixed with Tobacco Universal Base at dosage 6-8 drops on 10ml gives really good result. Bottle 10/ 200 drops/ with dropper. Produced in EU.

The Tobacco Universal Base is (if you want to make your own):

WG Dark Tobacco 1%

If you don't follow the InaweraShop advice you'll have subpar results.

Well that must be the trick with their flavorings. I might try it in the future. For now I will go back to my Hangsen flavorings. :) Thanks Michael for your info.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Well that must be the trick with their flavorings. I might try it in the future. For now I will go back to my Hangsen flavorings. :) Thanks Michael for your info.
You're welcome.

Yes! There is a trick to their flavors! Jimi D is the one who noticed them and we have had really good success since then.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Can't be near as boring as mine lol

cool good to know but I am scared to death of cherry since I tried vaping nyquil or at least that is what it tasted like

not sure if they are pg or not but I believe they are I am still trying to find a good apple to mix with capellas sweet strawberry

I just obtained a order from ecx. This is the first time in a long time that the bottles leaked. The house reeks of Inawera red usa. They had been sealed but I suppose they forgot to actually twist the cap tight. Grrrr....not a big deal but worth mentioning.

Mine were leaking too! They arrived on Friday and almost all had leaked.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Mine were leaking too! They arrived on Friday and almost all had leaked.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I bought some more last week and thankfully, only one was leaking despite the shrinkwrap...they must not seal all the caps before wrapping in all cases? !! Although, again, as before, one of my new NF flavors in this order (Brown Sugar) is white and cloudy yet previously, I bought NF Brown Sugar, and it was a very light, clear, slightly yellow tinge and not cloudy. Random craziness going on there! *sighs*

Last edited:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I got my Inawera sample order yesterday from Poland will report back when I mix but if I have to buy a base to get a good overall flavor I might not be buying anymore. I am very fussy about my tobaccos anyway and the thought that I have to buy bases and flavors to get one good final flavor annoys me a little. It seems like that suggests the Inawera line of tobaccos are weaker "additive" flavors and that the base is the real deal. My first thought is why could they not have added the base and sub flavor together as one flavor so that I don't have to? Its a strange approach to sell parts of a final flavor. If these stand alones I bought taste great but are missing something I will buy the base if they are mediocre I will not buy the base. As far as ECX seems like they don't understand the line if they don't carry the bases. I don't really buy from there much anymore after variable service and some spillage in my package several times in the past.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I got my Inawera sample order yesterday from Poland will report back when I mix but if I have to buy a base to get a good overall flavor I might not be buying anymore. I am very fussy about my tobaccos anyway and the thought that I have to buy bases and flavors to get one good final flavor annoys me a little. It seems like that suggests the Inawera line of tobaccos are weaker "additive" flavors and that the base is the real deal. My first thought is why could they not have added the base and sub flavor together as one flavor so that I don't have to? Its a strange approach to sell parts of a final flavor. If these stand alones I bought taste great but are missing something I will buy the base if they are mediocre I will not buy the base. As far as ECX seems like they don't understand the line if they don't carry the bases. I don't really buy from there much anymore after variable service and some spillage in my package several times in the past.

I know it seems strange, but some people don't like a stronger Tobacco Taste and the different Bases allow you to tailor to your likes. It really works out well in the long run.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I'm on flavor 3 (Inawera) and not impressed. I will try the bases but don't expect too much. So far, even mixed at 0.5% they present with a perfumey taste/smell to me. I don't think a base is going to help the flavors I have. Granted I only purchased 3 flavors but I never expected 3 duds.

ECX stated they are going to obtain 100 more flavors and bases. I might enjoy the bases. I will wait until then.

Last edited:

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
They got nic in on the 14th or so. I just got some last week. Hopefully they still have it if you need it. Is good!!!

I think they only have 3 tobaccos. I like them all but you know I'm not too picky with flavor. Island tobacco is my favorite I think. Heavy tobacco, very light sweet/fruit hint.

They're Tobacco is straight and heavy.

And there Honey Tobacco. I don't think I've tried it yet!

I got the big vials. If you want shoot me a PM and if I can find some small 5ml bottles I'll send you enough for a few 30ml of each

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
They got nic in on the 14th or so. I just got some last week. Hopefully they still have it if you need it. Is good!!!

I think they only have 3 tobaccos. I like them all but you know I'm not too picky with flavor. Island tobacco is my favorite I think. Heavy tobacco, very light sweet/fruit hint.

They're Tobacco is straight and heavy.

And there Honey Tobacco. I don't think I've tried it yet!

I got the big vials. If you want shoot me a PM and if I can find some small 5ml bottles I'll send you enough for a few 30ml of each
I will probably place a sample order soon. Just waiting to see if they respond to a question on their sub forum. :) Thanks for the offer but I hate to put you thru the trouble.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I will probably place a sample order soon. Just waiting to see if they respond to a question on their sub forum. :) Thanks for the offer but I hate to put you thru the trouble.
No trouble at all sdh. Just let me know. And he was real responsive on his "contact" on the web page. Haven't tried on the sub forum.
I recently bought a few nude nic flavors. I'm impressed. Haven't had a need to buy more nic though. Is their's the one that's said to be peppery but colorless and no odor whatsoever?

I don't think it's peppery sue. But I like peppery. :) it is colorless though and no odor. But I'll be getting a batch in the next day or so and will let you know.

BONUS: I ordered on the 15th and didn't get the discount that was supposed to be good through the 15th and I see a $6 credit on my card from them. Good people!!!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
No trouble at all sdh. Just let me know. And he was real responsive on his "contact" on the web page. Haven't tried on the sub forum.

I don't think it's peppery sue. But I like peppery. :) it is colorless though and no odor. But I'll be getting a batch in the next day or so and will let you know.

BONUS: I ordered on the 15th and didn't get the discount that was supposed to be good through the 15th and I see a $6 credit on my card from them. Good people!!!
Okay Pizza I will pm you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread