DIY Flavoring Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I finally managed to make a few strawberry flavors. LOL I had a few I forgot about. I had Jungle Flavorz strawberry and capellas strawberry and creme. I will probably pick up something else if these two flavors do not work.

I'm holding out for awhile on purchasing Inawera. I must have made a few bad choices on flavors. I don't care for them thus far. Maybe in the future I might reconsider. I do want to get the dirty ashtray flavor when ecigexpress obtains it.

I just mixed up some Nude Nicotine tobacco flavoring. Did a quick steep of 5 minutes and vaping it. So far it's perfect. I am only going to vape about 1mL and steep the rest for a week or so. I cannot believe how good it is. I tried some Nets (premixed) before that always presented with too much sweetness.

Thanks again Pizza! I will be ordering more from NN for sure.

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
Who sells the best Strawberry flavor? The flavor is not for me. My oldest brother who does not smoke cigarettes has taken up vaping. He claims it is a experiment for his clients. :)

I use Capella's Sweet Strawberry, but only to sweeten my mixes, esp as a replacement for EM. I tried it by itself @6% and wasn't bad at all. Not doing flips over it, but its good.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
I am getting a strong chemical taste from TFA RY4 Double mixed at 10% and steeped for a month - no caramel taste, no vanilla. Did I mix too high, or should I try the open cap thing?

I would say that was way too high I only mix FA ry4 @ 8 to 10 % and tfa is usually stronger I believe but I have not used their ry4 double so I am only guessing

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Any body got some suggestions for a great rainbow sherbert flavoring? I'm getting mine from MBV and I have been absolutely loving it for a few months. It's been my favorite vape thus far. But I would like to try some other rainbow sherbert flavorings from other makers. I believe that the one I got from MBV is Flavor West that makes it. I've done a fair amount of Googling but still not finding flavoring, just finding premixed e-liquid.

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
I am getting a strong chemical taste from TFA RY4 Double mixed at 10% and steeped for a month - no caramel taste, no vanilla. Did I mix too high, or should I try the open cap thing?

10% should be good on the RY4D. That's about where I mix it. Could it be something else in your base?

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
10% should be good on the RY4D. That's about where I mix it. Could it be something else in your base?

I would have to make another batch to compare. As it is, I am getting somewhat of a tart/sweet and sour taste, no vanilla, no caramel. Is that how RY4 double supposed to taste?

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
I would have to make another batch to compare. As it is, I am getting somewhat of a tart/sweet and sour taste, no vanilla, no caramel. Is that how RY4 double supposed to taste?

It's one of this flavors that's difficult to describe, but I would say closer to caramel than anything else.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

I've made it at 1% (but then I like vaping non-flavored nic so 1% is a lot lol)
Maybe Try it at lower % OR

could it be that your bottle of RY4 was a mixup and it's NOT RY4 ? just a thought because it happens

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I've made it at 1% (but then I like vaping non-flavored nic so 1% is a lot lol)
Maybe Try it at lower % OR

could it be that your bottle of RY4 was a mixup and it's NOT RY4 ? just a thought because it happens

Stong possibility. What color is the liquid supposed to be? Mine is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread