classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
The consensus seems to be that this is wanted...So here we go !

If you find a good deal or a sale on DIY Supplies post it here !
This is for DIY Supplies only, pre-mixed e-liquids has it's own thread in General e-liquid Discussion.

Remember please :
No affiliate codes or links
No tracking codes, so if your good deal is from an email clean out the tracking code that they usually have.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Remember please :
No affiliate codes or links
I'm sorry Classy; I am being a bit "thick" today. What are affiliate codes/links? I was going to suggest maybe starting out by posting ongoing discounts, such as OSDIYS uses, but I don't want to begin by breaking the rules with the very first reply.:facepalm::blush:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I'm sorry Classy; I am being a bit "thick" today. What are affiliate codes/links? I was going to suggest maybe starting out by posting ongoing discounts, such as OSDIYS uses, but I don't want to begin by breaking the rules with the very first reply.:facepalm::blush:

Some companies give a special code/link that is used for posting/giving to others and you get paid/credits for each time someone buys something through the link. Those can't be used here :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I don't know much about FlavorsExpress flavors, but do know that their lemon is a must have if you use lemon in your mixes. Every "famous" mixer uses this and it really is wonderful! DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress is running a sale for 50% off the 10ml sizes of FlavorExpress flavors. Even better, the coupon code ELRECIPES works on top of the discounted price!

My single flavor testing notes:

FE Lemon is the most natural lemon I have tasted. This is a full natural lemon flavor that does not taste artificial. It is bright without being bitter. It is lightly sweet and lightly tart, like a real lemon. This is a 100% natural lemon flavor – the Queen of lemons. It is sweeter than biting into a freshly cut lemon, but the lemon flavor is absolutely natural. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Like INW Lemon, it does not fade. My favorite lemon, hands down. Use at 4% for lemonade.

upload_2018-4-19_18-36-18.png

Other flavors that are well reviewed are Guava, Oak Milk (a sweetened condensed milk with a caramel and oak note - Dulce le Leche,) Peach, Sweet Rice, Sun Seeds, Taro, and many of their tobacco flavors. I have only tried their Lemon, which I Iove and would recommend a 30ml bottle which wouldn't be included in the sale. :)

http://ow.ly/toBU30jxxRh

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
:confused:

@PJReid, did you mean to post this in a different thread? This is the deals and sales thread.;):D

Great flavor review though!:thumb:
(And now I am mad at you!(j.k.;)) I thought I was done chasing lemon concentrates; but you made it sound irresistible!!:facepalm: Added to my ever-growing list <sigh>. :D:lol::lol::lol::D)
She did post 50% off EX flavors.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
:confused:
Great flavor review though!:thumb:
(And now I am mad at you!(j.k.;)) I thought I was done chasing lemon concentrates, but you made it sound irresistible!!:facepalm: Added to my ever-growing list <sigh>. :D:lol::lol::lol::D)

I absolutely cannot believe that you don't have the Queen of all lemons in your flavor stash!!!! You NEED this one, I promise!!! :thumbs:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I absolutely cannot believe that you don't have the Queen of all lemons in your flavor stash!!!! You NEED this one, I promise!!! :thumbs:
You are soooo bad!:D You sound just like a 1960's drug dealer. All that is missing is the "the first one is free <nod nod wink wink>" come on.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be honest; I never even considered it until I read your review. I know Flavor Express is just one of ecig express' re-bottled house labels; and that many (most?) of the fruit FE concentrates are TFA. I had always taken for granted that their Lemon was the same. After I read your review, I looked at the ECX Lemon page more closely and noticed there was no "made by TFA" disclosure (which they are very good about). Instead; there was only a small "made in China" near the bottom of the description.

I'm fine with that. I have heard that Hangsen, Dikang(sp?), and SC all have some good fruit concentrates. So.. why not?;):D

It's on my "to be ordered" list now... and it is all your fault!! (and thank you!) :D:thumb:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
You are soooo bad!:D You sound just like a 1960's drug dealer. All that is missing is the "the first one is free <nod nod wink wink>" come on.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be honest; I never even considered it until I read your review. I know Flavor Express is just one of ecig express' re-bottled house labels; and that many (most?) of the fruit FE concentrates are TFA. I had always taken for granted that their Lemon was the same. After I read your review, I looked at the ECX Lemon page more closely and noticed there was no "made by TFA" disclosure (which they are very good about). Instead; there was only a small "made in China" near the bottom of the description.

I'm fine with that. I have heard that Hangsen, Dikang(sp?), and SC all have some good fruit concentrates. So.. why not?;):D

It's on my "to be ordered" list now... and it is all your fault!! (and thank you!) :D:thumb:

LMAO!!!! Yes, it is made in China but it is good stuff! It doesn't fade like most lemons and it truly is one of the best, if not the best. If you hate it, I will buy it from you. :D I like a mix of 1% Inawera Lemon and 3% Inawera Lemon Mix, but honestly feel that the FE Lemon beats that.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Yes, it is made in China but it is good stuff!
Yeah; that's not a deal breaker for me.
It doesn't fade like most lemons and it truly is one of the best, if not the best. If you hate it, I will buy it from you. :D
:laugh:
Fading lemon has been one of the main banes of my DIY journey so far. I love just about every thing lemon, but I can't make more than 2(ish) weeks at a time, or it fades off to disappointment.

Don't count on getting my bottle. I have 8, or more, lemon and lemon-based concentrates. None of them have been worthy of hitting the drain yet. I don't expect this one will either.;)
I like a mix of 1% Inawera Lemon and 3% Inawera Lemon Mix, but honestly feel that the FE Lemon beats that.
What would you suggest for a starting percentage as a stand alone?

Okay; that was my last question. I have derailed this thread enough for one day. I think Classy started this thread, to make finding discounts and coupons easier, by not having to wade through a bunch of unrelated stuff. I have now managed to mess that idea up; and we aren't even off the first page yet!:facepalm:

My apologies, everyone.:blush::)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@IDJoel - My lemon mixes don't seem to stick around long enough for fading to be a huge problem but FA's Lemon Sicily (as I am sure you know) doesn't fade as badly as some. The FE Lemon is another that last's very well. I have 9 lemon based concentrates and love them all for one thing or another. I have a lemon problem. ;) The FE is my favorite, with the mix of 1% Inawera Lemon Mix, 3% Inawera Lemon Concentrate being a close second. I also have a love affair going on with LorAnn Lemonade. As for the FE Lemon, 4% is a perfect starting point if lemon is the focus of the recipe.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Nicotine Giant Sales

10% off PG and VG
Wholesale and Retail
Code: 10PV
Expires: April 20th at 11:59PM

*Excludes drums

10% off Nicotine