DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Deals Ending at Midnight

One Stop DIY shop: JFK 20% off

Wizard labs: MEMORIAL18 20% off all lab ware, WL USP Nic, all EJM & TFW ONE SHOTS.
Also,
50% off select FA flavors, no code needed

(I have 12 deals written down but some don’t have ending dates. So I’m sure there’s more but these are my only definites.)

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
That would be fine, too! Didn’t show up in my cart though, after I added the butter pecan. I’ll let ya know, when it comes.
Got mine yesterday. I have to say, OOO really knows how to please their customers! I assume they were out of the free 10ml glazed donut. So they replaced it with a 120ml one shot of cookie! Hat’s off OOO! <3

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
img_sfnt-hero_2 WK4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I drew the line at learning to link and posting pics.;)
I just wanted to remind all it would end soon. The fastest way for me to do so was to share a pic with all the info already there, leaving nothing to type. So I just piggy backed yours. Yours was sufficient though. I think any DIYer knew exactly what it was before I added the pic. Had you not posted it I might’ve forgotten with my crazy busy weekend:)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Nude Nicotine Coupon Codes
@Pamawoman posted this on the general Deals & Steals thread. I haven’t looked it up for details yet but here’s what she posted...
"Nude nicotine is celebrating Canada's decision. 2 coupon code for Canadian customers it is "ProudToBeACanadian" and for Americans it is "WishIWasACanadian"

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Got mine yesterday. I have to say, OOO really knows how to please their customers! I assume they were out of the free 10ml glazed donut. So they replaced it with a 120ml one shot of cookie! Hat’s off OOO! <3
Trying to get caught up going through my new flavors, I just realised they also included a free 10ml of pie crust. As if the free t-shirt, free 120ml cookie shot and free 10ml I got to pick wasn’t enough!:shock:

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    Save 10% Valid on most items throughout the ecigexpress.com website. Order must be placed online to use this code. Code cannot be used via telephone order.
    Offer excludes Capella, LorAnn, Signature/TFA, FlavourArt and ALL Recipe Concentrates.
    Use code: SUMMERFLAVOR Expires: June 15th, 2018

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017

Users who are viewing this thread