DIY Juice- Flavor West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Anyone have any experience with flavor west for their e juice flavoring? I've heard some things about the juice separating and don't feel like throwing money down the drain!
These are the juices I'm going to purchase!
ase2ydu5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany
I tried couple of fruit FW flavors and they were very nice @ around 10%,
and few days of steeping,

I have Green apple which is lovely,
Absinth, Grape, Lemonade and Pomegranate, also very good,
Peach tobacco was Ok but not for me,

not experienced any juice separating, with those that I've tried,

I'm Expecting more FW in few days:
Guava
Double Apple
Blu Bacco
Big Red Soda Type

I will let you know about them as well,

note:
I would try to look for smaller bottles to buy and try,
and I think the price you have there is expensive for 4oZ! if you add shipping as well!

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
I tried couple of fruit FW flavors and they were very nice @ around 10%,
and few days of steeping,

I have Green apple which is lovely,
Absinth, Grape, Lemonade and Pomegranate, also very good,
Peach tobacco was Ok but not for me,

not experienced any juice separating, with those that I've tried,

I'm Expecting more FW in few days:
Guava
Double Apple
Blu Bacco
Big Red Soda Type

I will let you know about them as well,

note:
I would try to look for smaller bottles to buy and try,
and I think the price you have there is expensive for 4oZ! if you add shipping as well!

Thanks for the info! Would you recommend these, or flavor concentrate?
I can't decide if a 10ml bottle of concentrate at the same price is a better deal.

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany
Thanks for the info! Would you recommend these, or flavor concentrate?
I can't decide if a 10ml bottle of concentrate at the same price is a better deal.

I forgot to mention that I have Ecto cooler, so will give it a try also,

Yes I do recommend them, I reordered the Green apple, and the grape, because i used them a lot, and ran out,
The Green apple smelled funny right after the mix,
but after 3 days - 1 week steeping, (1 day caps off, rest caps on) it smelled and tasted really nice,

remember that taste is subjective, and what I like might not suite you,
but I can easily recommend FW fruit flavors for sure, in my opinion they are much better than TFA,
and most of what I've tried are sweet enough, and no sweetener was needed,

beside FW flavors are used by some e juice vendors, like Mt.baker juices and they sell the same concentrates probably,

Check the following threads out:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/408639-flavor-west-diy-flavor-review.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/377136-flavor-west-best-flavors.html

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
4oz =118ml and the point something. FlavorWest is, IMO a good mark of flavors, but this price has the air TOO cheap. FW are normally priced around the FA, TPA etc level. If Ch!p would like to give me an address, if it's really a price list for FW flavors, it'd save a fortune. ;) except I'd NEVER use that quantity of flavor
I've made some lovely Vanilla Custard using one of theirs' as a base, and a few others that were good too. :vapor:

Just took a look at their site, and the smallest size, almost 120ml, is as Ch!p says. If you want smaller they send you to another shop.
The only problem I can see is that you need about 10% +/- 5%, to make a good favor wth VW IMO, each to his flavor, but that makes, round about a liter of each flavor you buy, which, at my max absolute of 5ml a day would last me nearly a year, at least 6 months. :blush:

In the small size bottles shop, diyjuice, its $2.75 for 7.5ml, or 0.25oz (there's a half price - in fact it's less than half - SALE on!), which is a much more reasonable size to use. :2c:

I was flummoxed at the quantities and prices there, but from the main lab ( although I can't say if FW make their flavous or buy them TBH ) or supplier it's understandable that they're so cheap, and in such big amounts.

If you really love one of the FW flavors, it's well worth buying from them direct, if they do sell direct. I didn't look, actually, as I've got TOO MANY flavors already, and a few FW ones. But before you buy a large bottle (almost 120ml ! ) I'd try out the flavor in smaller doses. OMG, :blink: I20ml of a flavor that you can't vape, even with menthol added, it's a nightmare.:p

But I do like the FW flavors I've used, good flavors, and I'll try to find out which they were later, in my little Blue Book :D (Like a Little Black Book, but with juice names in, instead of...what ever ;;) )

Last edited:

Blkwdw86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gladewater, TX
Two of the vape shops around here use FW as their flavor base. They even use the stock photos from the website to accompany their e-juice samples.

I haven't used FW yet, but if the vape shops' offerings are any guide they're a hit or miss like any other vendor. With flavors, do everything you can to try before you buy. Might be worthwhile to analyze the local vape shops' offerings to see who uses FW and try theirs for an idea of what yours will turn out to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread