• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY juice Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalie_Champ

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
philadelphia
how the heck can you make some or any tobacco flavors with the diy kit they sell, do you have to buy other extra flavors that are not in the kit or are the lorann flavors they have good enuf, i cant see how you can make a tobacco flavor out of the flavors they offer, do i just soak some analogs in the juice or what...so lost here

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I bought some tobacco absolute flavor from Perfumers Apprentice, extremely high nicotine solution and pure PG from Xtreme Vaping....and Glycerin from Rite-Aid pharmacy. However, I have been too lazy to really play around with the stuff so can't really advise on DIY. Best to ask your questions in the DIY forum. That's where I got my information and they have some formulas for tobacco DIY (drop of this, drip of that sort of thing)

I have tried soaking a snu in a vodka/glycerin mix, but wasn't happy with the results....but mainly because the snu was lousy-tasting to begin with. Also tried soaking some raw loose tobacco in some PG. The nicotine won't really transfer, but the flavor will....and although it wasn't great, I likely could vape it in an emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread