DIY juice--nicotine source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Smoking

Oct 23, 2008
SoCal, USA
Hey guys, I can't post in the DIY ejuice section yet so I'm posting this here.

For those of you that play around with flavors and like to make your own juice, what is a commonly used commercial juice (US supplier) for supplying the nicotine? For example, if I want to buy just 1-2 bottles of high nic juice, what is a good neutral flavor that mixes with a variety of things? I don't mind having a bit of tobacco flavor mixed with whatever (like hookah or shisha), but I'm not sure what tobacco flavor to get. I'm reading that a lot of DIY juice is trial and error, I just don't want to buy a nic juice that I hate :( I wouldn't mind just plain, no flavor nic juice and searched the forum for a name or supplier but couldn't find it.

I'm looking forward to hearing some suggestions as I am excited to make my own juice!!

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
For those of you that play around with flavors and like to make your own juice, what is a commonly used commercial juice (US supplier) for supplying the nicotine?

I don't mix my own flavors but I use Puresmokers 36mg Camel or marlboro to kick up lower nic fluids. I'll take Janty RY4 16mg and mix half and half with the 36mg. This way I get a 26mg fluid and the RY4 flavor is still there, it is not overpowered by the other.

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
I found the cigar from simon ecigs.co.uk did not really have any flavour to it and you get 36mg 15ml for £9.49 .
I dont know if the us site sells it ?.

Here is a review I wrote about it on another site.

I have never smoked a cigar in my life so cannot compare this juice with the real thing.

Vapour: Lots and lots of it, the texture is thick so you almost feel you could chew it.

The nearest thing I have felt to real smoke on the inhale and exhale.

Very pleasant and satisfying feeling.

The flavour is well actually really non existent if you look real hard there may be a hint of salt .

No Lemon, Sugar or fruit anywhere.

Texture and vapour get 10/10 so far this is the nearest feeling to smoking I have had from juice.

I cannot rate the flavour as there really is not any.

I think this juice would be perfect for those who want to experiment adding their own flavours,or those who don't like the sweet ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread