DIY Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzou11

Jul 15, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I cannot post in the DIY juice section so thought I could get some help here. I am interested in doing my own DIY juice since this is starting to turn into a major hobby.

I have read thru the message boards and there is so much information on where to start.

Can someone please guide me to the supplies I need (best website). Also should I buy a starter kit or get supplies individually

Thank you very much

The best bet is to build your own kit. I order from RTSvapes.com, as well as wizardlabs.us, you get reward points from RTS and can order larger bulk sizes, but I ordered a decent amount from wizard labs as well because it's cheap to try a bunch of different drams of flavoring then order in bulk from RTS, the shipping for both is pretty quick as well.

oh and as far as like, mixing supplies, I got most of my measuring beakers offline, bottles from ebay, and syringes and whatnot from RTS as well. I ordered from ecigexpress before but shipping wasn't too quick, and it didn't happen to me, but I heard stories about people's credit card info being stolen after ordering from ecigexpress

redeyes24321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Colorado
I just started DIY a couple weeks ago and I think the best place to start is ecigexpress.com they have Nic bases that are already mixed to the Nic level you want. So I just buy 215 ml of 50/50 18mg for about $15 and all I have to do is add flavoring. I feel more comfortable with this as I don't have to worry about getting nic overdose. They also have flavorings, bottles, syringes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread