The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY Juicer's Found Tasty Puff BOGO

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by Onenorahs, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Onenorahs

Onenorahs Full Member

Oct 3, 2012
    MN
    Hi All,
    I stumbled upon it at 2 places actually, First- Oxboro Tobacco in Bloomington. They also have a limited amount of Simply Vapour ejuices which I would recommend. So far tried the Lasso, Mocha, Mango Tango and Captain Crunch and they were all good. All 24 mg tobacco tho. I cut the C-Crunch to about 18 and sweetened it a tad and compensated the strength with a little Belgan Waffle stll tastes the same.

Down in the Valley has a basket of Tasty Puff BOGO making each one $2 at their Golden Valley location. They may be closing it out because not all the flavs are there and they sent all their stock to that location. I've always had a problem with a good chocolate and Tasty Puff's is great!! They had Chocolate, Spice, (EDITED) , Coconut, Menthol, Lime, Vanilla and a couple of others. Better hurry- I may go clean out their chocolate!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.