DIY liquid-Nic salts vs USP nicotine--pros and cons

Status
Not open for further replies.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I would think so. Though those are pretty "tame" setups by today's standards, but those are still hefty compared to a juul. A juul is coiled at 1.6-1.8Ω and low temp controlled. I would guess that you are getting a significant amount of nic.:D
I'm pretty sure you're correct about me getting a substantial nicotine dose. I smoked Marlboro Reds for twenty plus years. When I first purchased juice back in 2010, I figured Marlboros were pretty strong so I just ordered the highest nic level I could find (36 mg) and it seemed about right. I found it to be very smooth and have continued at that level ever since. I tend to take a few hits and then leave it alone for a good while. I suspect since I only vape a few 36mg hits per hour and the 3-6mg DTL users tend toward chain vaping, we're probably getting similar daily nicotine doses. On the rare occasion that I stop by the local vape shop, the employees that know my setup always try to get unsuspecting regular customers to try my mod. Judging by most reactions, others must find it to be WAY overpowering and usually decide to go sit on the couch for few minutes. I think it's great to be able to build and mix to our personal taste. I guess there's a seat for every ....
Charles

Last edited:
Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread