Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Nice, they look like what I want. Once I can get my head around some of the flavours I want to get some 500mL bottles to make a batch from that - because as much as I love a good flavour and I can get bored easily, I am incredibly lazy in a sense :p
500ml is quite large and if you get bored with flavors easily, may not be such a good idea. Figure how many ml you vape in a day then decide if that is really what you want. I would suggest 60ml or 120 ml bottles.

just my 2 pennies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
A lot, depending on the day and the flavour it's not unrealistic to go through nearly 15mL. serial chain vape
I haven't seen 500ml too much except in glass bottles or if I order 1/2 litre of nic and those come in hard plastic and not very squeeze-able and they are clumsy (or maybe its me). I do mix up 240ml of some of my favorite flavors(and store in fridge) and those take a long time to go thru. I chain vape also but I have several mods in rotation all the time.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
I haven't seen 500ml too much except in glass bottles or if I order 1/2 litre of nic and those come in hard plastic and not very squeeze-able and they are clumsy (or maybe its me). I do mix up 240ml of some of my favorite flavors(and store in fridge) and those take a long time to go thru. I chain vape also but I have several mods in rotation all the time.

Yep I'm slowly growing my mod collection...so I'll have a few mods in rotation as well. the shinyitis curse is strong with me :p

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU

And with the mods, I need the batteries.....OH SO MANY BATTERIES!!!! :p

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yep I'm slowly growing my mod collection...so I'll have a few mods in rotation as well. the shinyitis curse is strong with me :p
Lol...sounds like you found the right place to be. ECF does have a shinyitis thread,,,Have you found it yet? or need a link?

:)

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Lol...sounds like you found the right place to be. ECF does have a shinyitis thread,,,Have you found it yet? or need a link?

oh I've found it, but because I've limited myself to two mods I've been living in denial. Just bought a Mod, 3 RDA's, coils, juices.....last night was rough :p

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU

I've got this image of me as that shark from Finding Nemo (the big Great White)

"My name is Bruce"

"HI BRUCE"

"I had a bit of a setback last night....I bought ALL THE MODS!!!"

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
When the needle is to short, FastTech will fix it! just search 18G.

5099705-4.jpg

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
When the needle is to short, FastTech will fix it! just search 18G.

5099705-4.jpg
Not for pulling nic base. 18 gauge is way too small. Like sucking molasses through a straw. 14 gauge has a much wider needle hole and works great for vg or thicker ejuice.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
"I had a bit of a setback last night....I bought ALL THE MODS!!!"

I hate to say it but today may be rough too. They're coming out with new mods all the time and/or one can always buy super expensive, hand made stuff. LOL, I'm going recommend NEVER looking at the thread Mods A---Z, it takes about a day to even SCROLL through it (one post I mean).

Oh oh, cross talk! I mean, "Thanks for sharing Bruce."

Anna

Reactions: bigbob2322

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
I hate to say it but today may be rough too. They're coming out with new mods all the time and/or one can always buy super expensive, hand made stuff. LOL, I'm going recommend NEVER looking at the thread Mods A---Z, it takes about a day to even SCROLL through it (one post I mean).

Oh oh, cross talk! I mean, "Thanks for sharing Bruce."

Anna
my actual thoughts :p

• Love
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread