• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY props to BlueMist Vaping (bluemistvaping.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpow12

Jul 31, 2011
Westerville, OH, USA
It was BlueMist vaping (bluemistvaping.com) that has opened my eyes to becoming a true DIY enthusiast and to my knowledge this recipe will ONLY work with their quote, "Gourmet Flavors for DIY". This is because of their unique Diluted/Pre-Mixed blends of Zero PG/VG flavorings that are made with bases of water, ethyl alcohol, and natural & artificial flavors ONLY. This recipe will not work with concentrated flavorings.

Their unique blends of flavorings for DIY have helped me in creating what I believe to be the perfect recipe for those that prefer a low nicotine strength level (8mg in this recipe). This recipe will work on ALL of BlueMist vaping "Gourmet Flavors for DIY".

** I have been vaping this recipe on a 3.7V batt with Genuine JoyeTech Regular 510 attys (2.2-3.0 oHms) **

[ FYI: In using this calculation, you can create a 10ml batch of 70/30 PG/VG mix with 30% flavor. When looking at the numbers, you will see that in reality 70/30 (2.3333) is being converted to 49/21 (2.3333). This is because 30% of your calculation is flavoring (again, you are using Zero PG/VG flavoring). 49+21+30 = 100(%). ]

---

RECIPE:

Unflavored Nicotine Liquid --> 36mg Vaping Nicotine Concentrate (All PG)
** USE 22% (W/ NIC) PG PER 10ML "70/30 PG/VG MIX" RECIPE (2.2ML) **

Propylene Glycol (PG)
** USE 27% (W/O NIC) PG PER 10ML "70/30 PG/VG MIX" RECIPE (2.7ML) **

Vegetable Glycerin (VG) --> "USP Verified"
** USE 21% (W/O NIC) VG PER 10ML "70/30 PG/VG MIX" RECIPE (2.1ML) **

BlueMist Vaping Flavoring(s): Diluted/Pre-Mixed
** USE 30% FLAVORING PER 10ML "70/30 PG/VG MIX" RECIPE (3ML) **

VAPE ON!!!

-DPow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread