DIY Question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
just depends they are 8ml and on like a 30 ml bottle depending on the % of flavor you add 2-25% your milage will vary but if its a primary flavor I can get 3-4 30ml's out of a small 8ml from the flavoring

thanks JC.. yes, that's the info I needed. :)

I think he meant if you don't use it, how long it'll last sitting on the shelf before it become bad/expired. I wonder the same question.

**she :vapor::laugh:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I just got some today and it has an expiration marked on it for May 1, 2014. I got it through someone who resells their stuff since I needed stuff they don't offer on their site so I don't know when it was mixed.

I've heard a freezer will preserve the nic, but I've also heard it won't. I just got a small amount that should last long anyway to determine if diy is for me so I'm sure it will be gone before any of that matters.

Edit - Nevermind, I thought you meant how long it will last too. So the answer is, depends on the strength and how much you like flavor.

Last edited:

rnln

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
SCal
Looks like that guy is in the same situation I am in, ordered too much and want to sell some, at the same price I got.

Anyway, I thought smokeyblue was talking about the Wizardlabs concentrated flavor, the little tiny finger size glass tube, then I wonder the same question.

If you are talking about Nic, PG, VG, then you should have dark glass bottle. I just ordered gallons of them and don't have enough dark glass bottles, so I wrap the plastic bottle with black plastic bags and put them in the refrigerator.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I was just asking on flavorings from wizard's lab. I have heard they are just very small bottles, and was thinking of shelf life and how much to expect to make from them.

I didn't realize how many ounces.. but I have gained a lot from the answers here ;)

as far as the other, think I have down pat too :) thanks every body!!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread