The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY recipe for something similar to Nicoticket Creme Brulee?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by tazzle, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tazzle

tazzle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    I'm scraping the bottom of my last bottle of Nicoticket Creme Brulee, and wonder if I can make something similar. What I like particularly about this one is the burnt caramel taste, and also that it's not too sweet. Any ideas?

• Like Like x 3
  2. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Inawera Creme Brulee?? From a Redditor; "INW Creme Brulee: I use it at 3-5% in 50/50 or 70/30 and this :censored: is delicious. Tastes like burnt sugar caramel flavor, semi thick eggy with a sweet well rounded vanilla flavor blended somewhere in the middle." Could be a good place to start... :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    IF you wanted more of the "real stuff" and don't mind doing a little DIY (adding your own nic to it):

Nicoticket Creme Brulee 15ml

They do ship internationally, too, and have a shipping discount for $30US order or more!

• Like Like x 4
  4. tazzle

tazzle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    That looks great, JC, but it turns out they only ship internationally to the Philippines, Taiwan, UK, and Japan.

dobroeutro, it turns out I actually have IW Creme Brulee, yay! I just mixed some up, and will see how it develops. It's actually tasty as an immediate S&V, but not getting much of the burnt caramel yet. The reddit commenters indicate that it's a *strong* burnt caramel taste, but I'm not sure about their frame of comparison ... like, compared to a regular custard, it might seem strong, but compared to the Nicoticket, maybe not. I'll find out! I'm saving my very last drops of the Nicoticket, so will do a head to head after it steeps a bit.

• Like Like x 4
  5. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Well if it doesn't steep into something you like, you could always add a touch of brown sugar + caramel + peanut butter to perhaps get it closer... :D

• Like Like x 4
  6. TraderX

TraderX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2015
    Philly Suburbs
    Clark from Nicoticket said time and again, that if people helped buy the last remaining stock of Nicoticket during their final days, that he would give everyone the recipes. He said it was his way of giving back to vaping.

I bought a bunch of their juice, and as far as I know they never did give out the recipes. That was disgraceful pulling that stunt to sell juice.

• Like Like x 4
  7. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    A bunch of other people did, too! There's a post on some thread here on the ECF...that is either by him, or someone quoted and posted what he'd said about not giving out their recipes in the end. Had in it that because it all didn't sell...he'd literally thrown out either hundreds or thousands of unsold bottles, so he wasn't going to release the recipes. Someone even posted that he could have at least donated all those bottles to Vape-A-Vet or something similar, but he had some response as to why "that wasn't possible". I'll see if I can find the post somewhere.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Kent Brooks
    This message by Kent Brooks has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 15, 2017, Reason: vs Supplier Rules - unauthorized area.
    Aug 11, 2017
  9. Kent Brooks
    This message by Kent Brooks has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 15, 2017, Reason: vs Supplier Rules - unauthorized area.
    Aug 11, 2017
  10. Kent Brooks
    Aug 11, 2017
  11. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.