ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
This is for all you RY4 Fans!
Use a 10ml bottle:

3ml Seedman's "Top Note" TOB506 Commercial Cigarette Flavor
1ml LorAnn's Caramel
1ml LorAnn's Bavarian Cream
1 Dropper full of VG (LorAnn's 1 ounce bottle screw on dropper)
Fill the rest of the bottle with unflavored PG (nic level of your choice)

Shake well!
Vapes Yummy at 3.7, 5, and 6 volts, but loses some flavor at 6 volts.
Extra VG would produce more vapor, but this is a delicate flavor and extra VG might wash out the taste.

Note:
The seedman's Top Note flavors can be found here:
They can be vaped straight out of the bottle (I buy the pre mixed 4 ounce NOT the concentrate) as they only contain flavor, PG, and purified water.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
You read my mind, I was going to do some experimenting to try to mimic RY4 myself, so I'll be trying your recipe. Luckily I already have the Seedmans, now I just need to get the LorAnns.

Regarding the Seedmans, isn't the pre-mix solution way too watery to vape straight? And wouldn't the flavor be too strong anyway?

From my very preliminary experiments with the Seedmans pre-mix solution, I've been finding that unless it's mixed with all or mostly VG, then it comes out way too thin because of the water content. I've been kind of wishing I had got concentrate instead - you can always add more water or PGA, but you can't take it out.

JimMitchell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Regarding the Seedmans, isn't the pre-mix solution way too watery to vape straight? And wouldn't the flavor be too strong anyway?

I don't vape it straight, but I have just to see... it's real thin... but not quite as strong as you think. It will flood an atty quick though :p

Try the recipe I posted and let me know what you think:)

After several attempts, I figured this one out this past Saturday. Tonight when I get home I need to make up my 3rd 10ml batch! I've been pretty much vapeing this non stop since I figured it out.

JimMitchell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
OH, one thing I should say.

I don't use carts.

I stovepipe 510s and 801s at 3.7, 5, and 6 volts. I use standard 510 and 801 manual batteries, a Janty Stick, an 801 pass through (5v) an adaptever (3.7 & 6v), and an X-haler (6v)

For me at least, I'd rather hassle with direct dripping than add cart filler flavor to a juice I spent a couple of days getting just the way I like it :)

Of course, as always, YMMV

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
You read my mind, I was going to do some experimenting to try to mimic RY4 myself, so I'll be trying your recipe. Luckily I already have the Seedmans, now I just need to get the LorAnns.

From my very preliminary experiments with the Seedmans pre-mix solution, I've been finding that unless it's mixed with all or mostly VG, then it comes out way too thin because of the water content. I've been kind of wishing I had got concentrate instead - you can always add more water or PGA, but you can't take it out.
Of course you can take some water out. In cooking a mixture is often reduced by slowly heating it over a low heat. The problem I have with the Seedman sprays is the sugars they seem to contain. Sugar has been used to cure/smooth tobacco for ages.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Can you explain how to do that, I have 4 bottles of this stuff and even with adding 1/2 VG, it still floods my atty.:mad:
Of course you can take some water out. In cooking a mixture is often reduced by slowly heating it over a low heat. The problem I have with the Seedman sprays is the sugars they seem to contain. Sugar has been used to cure/smooth tobacco for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread