DIY Suply Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
I'm a recently newish vaper and my friend recommended DIY juice...if anyone could point me in the direction of a good website to pick up some premade base with nic already in it...? The ones she recommended were out of stock due to their amazing prices! XD

Also if you make juices from those on the site, what flavors would you recomend me trying? I'm a big tobacco and menthol fan. Marbrol and Kool are my choice in the two fields. Any suggestions?

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska
The base is the nic u cut it with vg !you buy the base with pg .buy vg amd flavors then plug all the info on the calculator and mix away also get a sarige can't spell that lol . Flavors at 4 to 5% to start . So if u get 24 mg nic base you want to make 12 mg e liquid u need 50 % nic base. 5% flavor and 45% vg do you get it ?if not and you need more help send me a friend request and and we can pm each other so I can help you as you go along with it .

Last edited:

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
When you order the nicotine liquid it comes in either PG or VG base depending on your preference. Then you mix with plain PG and/or plain VG and flavoring to your desired nic strength and PG/VG ratio.

The nic liquid is offered in higher mg levels because it is meant to be diluted. I use 48mg nic to achieve 18mg liquid.

Using an e-liquid calculator is the best way to go.

Wizard Labs is out of stock now but will hopefully restock soon. They have the best prices I've found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread