Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I'm a man of my word. I said if this stuff was good I would be a customer for life. Just placed my second order; the day my first one came in!!! Even ordered a syringe- lol
Thank you guys!!!!! Y'all have another loyal
Customer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow I knew this would happen LOL Just remember, the custard will need a steep too. I bought the ejuice and not shake and vape... it still needed a good 2 wks to really get there and it may still be getting better but it is good enough that I can't stay out of it now.

Also looks like some of the milkshakes as juice will be in the weekend sales soon too. Just wait til you try them!!!!!!! Bwahaha

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Somehow I knew this would happen LOL Just remember, the custard will need a steep too. I bought the ejuice and not shake and vape... it still needed a good 2 wks to really get there and it may still be getting better but it is good enough that I can't stay out of it now.

Also looks like some of the milkshakes as juice will be in the weekend sales soon too. Just wait til you try them!!!!!!! Bwahaha

I ended up filling up 2of my kfls for tonight and tomorrow with the strawberry cheesecake and vanilla custard. I'll let the rest of it steep for a week- I hope lol

Last edited:

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
I think if ordered any more at the moment my wife would remove me from the bank account lol. Better wait till next paycheck lol.. Ohhh that's Friday the 13th... (I consider this a holiday and only second to Halloween)

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

I was born on a fri 13, so it's always a mini holiday for me, my dad also forgets what month my bday is, but calls me on random fri 13 instead :)

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Are walts diy products still available? On the mobile website it says products not found!

I have to long press the tab then exit out the popup that says open in new tab. That should've brought down a list under diy and then pick one of the 3 sub categories

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I haven't actually bought any e-juice from KJ except the Cinnamon Redhot, and I keep buying it, because KJ's Cinnamon Redhot is just simply the best I've ever tasted -- it's perfect! But I don't see a DIY flavor like this at KJ -- why not? I'm in the position that I have to start doing the DIY e-juice thing because I'm trying out PEG400 as the base instead of PG, I have serious issues with both VG and PG -- but I can't stand the thought of doing without my Cinnamon Redhot! :(

Might it be added, to the flavorings? Please please pretty please???

Thx!
Andria

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I haven't actually bought any e-juice from KJ except the Cinnamon Redhot, and I keep buying it, because KJ's Cinnamon Redhot is just simply the best I've ever tasted -- it's perfect! But I don't see a DIY flavor like this at KJ -- why not? I'm in the position that I have to start doing the DIY e-juice thing because I'm trying out PEG400 as the base instead of PG, I have serious issues with both VG and PG -- but I can't stand the thought of doing without my Cinnamon Redhot! :(

Might it be added, to the flavorings? Please please pretty please???

Thx!
Andria

Hey Andria,

Good question! Ok so here is where it get's a little weird. The Cinnamon Red Hot is one of the most expensive flavors we make here in house. Sadly because of this we did not list it on the DIY section for sale. (It would have to be close to $2 - $2.50 per vial)

If we ever get a chance to get that down more I promise I will let you know!

Hope this helps!

Walt

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by Walt83
  • Reason: Oops Double post! BAN WALT FOR SPAM

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ok, that's cool. I was thinking about it, and since I'm going to use the ejuicemeup calculator, I could just add the cinnamon redhot ejuice as another source of nicotine; I have both 6mg and 12mg cinnamon redhot, so I could customize it based on which of them I wanted to add -- lower nic for stuff I vape at night. I've been using it primarily as an addition to my virginia ejuice and a couple others, just small amounts, so I just need to exercise my math cells a little and figure out what percentage 1/32 is. :blush:

But it really is perfect, alone, or added to others to spice them up a little. It's totally worth it, just buying it as ejuice! And now that I know it's more VG than PG, I'm glad, because although too much VG really suffocates me, PG just dehydrates me madly, to the point it becomes pathological; hence the PEG400.

Thx!
Andria

mimi0725

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Joshua, TX USA
Just got my first order from killer
-50/50 base
-strawberry/cheesecake/custard/ry4/vanilla flavors

Have never tried this whole DIY thing and just realized I'm gonna have to eyeball the flavorings

Did get 10 of the 15 mil empty bottles though
Was gonna try making 15 mils each of
Strawberry cheesecake
Ry4
Vanilla custard

Any tips that may help me to not make an incapable juice? Damnit can't believe I don't have a way to measure.

Well I was kinda in the same boat LOL!!
I had syringe but no needle to get down into the vial all the way, so....turns out the vial cap is right at 1 ml. It is somewhat tedious pouring into the cap to measure then into the small bottles but it worked for me until I got a needle, hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread