The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY was never so easy!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Somehow I knew this would happen LOL Just remember, the custard will need a steep too. I bought the ejuice and not shake and vape... it still needed a good 2 wks to really get there and it may still be getting better but it is good enough that I can't stay out of it now.

Also looks like some of the milkshakes as juice will be in the weekend sales soon too. Just wait til you try them!!!!!!! Bwahaha

2. Fir3b1rd

Fir3b1rd Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    I ended up filling up 2of my kfls for tonight and tomorrow with the strawberry cheesecake and vanilla custard. I'll let the rest of it steep for a week- I hope lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    I was born on a fri 13, so it's always a mini holiday for me, my dad also forgets what month my bday is, but calls me on random fri 13 instead :)

4. Elithea L Burger

Elithea L Burger Super Member

May 22, 2014
    Home
    Hello all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Tshoffner

Tshoffner Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbia, s.c.
    Are walts diy products still available? On the mobile website it says products not found!

6. juggalofisher88

juggalofisher88 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have to long press the tab then exit out the popup that says open in new tab. That should've brought down a list under diy and then pick one of the 3 sub categories

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

7. Tshoffner

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbia, s.c.
    Ok thanks

8. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Yeah we are still working on a fix for that bug. Sorry about that!

9. Tshoffner

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbia, s.c.
    I long pressed on it and opened it in a different window and it still said no products found! I haven't opened it on my laptop though!

10. techtimb

techtimb Senior Member

May 30, 2014
    Middleburg, FL, USA
    I was only able to see it on my laptop as well.

Tim

11. Tshoffner

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbia, s.c.
    Do you know what size empty bottles Walt has and how much are they ? (How many)

12. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
  13. Tshoffner

Apr 5, 2014
    Columbia, s.c.
    Ok awesome thanks!

14. Tshoffner