DIY workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
What does everyone use to hold and create DIY liquid and supplies? I have seen plenty of mod holders but none that hold all the different things used to create juice. Any ideas?

We use a big Caboodle to hold all of our stuff in (do they make these anymore? Mine is from when I was a kid)

With all the dividers and "drawers", it holds everything nicely in one place, and makes it 100% portable.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I just got a small plastic toolbox from Walmart.. I have a lot more flavors coming in the mail so I just hope it's big enough! I put smaller boxes inside the tool box as dividers which works out nicely.
Yeah Im out growing my box.Need to invest in large tackle box or something similar :)

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I just have a big old cardboard box- I pull out what I need and work at the table. I want a cool box for everything, some stuff just wont be able to fit like the liters of PG and VG

Yeah I keep the pg/vg and nic seperate so not a problem for me.I also recommend after cleaning syringes to keep them in plastic bag or other container.I made juice late one night and forgot to clean a syringe and it wore off labels on couple bottles of flavoring and the ml indicators on the syringes :facepalm:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I use my desk for mixing with a separate shelf above it for supplies. The flavors are in plinths, pre-finished wood blocks that I drilled holes in, for flavor bottles. The syringes all sit in a coffee mug. A tip for syringes, when you get them put some clear tape over the graduations and they'll last forever. The PG, VG and nicotine are all in the frig until needed, with back-up of them in inventory in the freezer.

Even with trying to be organized, my DIY efforts and rebuilding efforts seem to have taken over my desk!

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Does anyone else categorize groups of flavors? I'm trying to think of the proper categories (tobacco, nuts, sweet, secondary liquids [Like AP], etc) so that I can group all my flavors for easy access.
I group by brand .I mainly use TFA for fruits and capella for bakery/sweet stuff so that works best for me .

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I group flavors by use. The ones I use most often are in the front line with secondary flavors filling in the rest. There are eighteen flavors in each plinth. I have two that are full and a third that is almost full. Guess I'll be buying and drilling a few more, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread