DIYers Post your ONE Best Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
Ok all you hot shot DIYers. If you could post ONE and only ONE of your DIY recipes which one would it be.

Let's have THE BEST of THE BEST. Post only the one you are most proud of !!!!!

Only one recipe per member.

Then I suggest after the thread has run it's course in a month or so we all vote on the SUPREME best recipe. ;-)

Jeff

GG stealth, Provari, iatty2, DIY chef

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Good concept. I don't post my recipes because everyone's taste is so different as is the PG/VG ratios we all use which will affect the outcome and strength needed.. Whats good to one is not so good to another. There are many recipes in the eliquid recipe section and on various threads like the TFA thread. I am sure others will share though. I just don't because we can't even reach a general consensus on many's flavorings bests percentages....lol

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
I have to agree. I won't post recipes as well. Sometimes, I may have to alter depending on what equipment I may be using. I have used/tried other recipes but found my tastes are quite different. I also might have to tweak some to continue to use my visions with. FB has a diy group with allot of recipes.

I know tastes and equipment differ but I want you to COMMIT ;-)

So pretend you are going to die tomorrow and the only thing your eulogy will be is YOUR recipe. What's YOUR BEST !!

Commit ;-)

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Ok J2. I have a few that are quite easy.

First up. Flavourart Oba Oba 10-12%(depends on my mood)
I usually add a few drops of Cotton Candy/EM
This one I usually like at 50/50 for my nicotine base.

Second up is from a very good friend

TPA Caramel Cappuccino I drop per 10mls. Never add more than that amount or you will regret.
I like to add sweet cream or marshmallow to taste. 0.5% sweetener or EM. Of course YMMV
Use whatever base nicotine you enjoy.

Sorry I could not narrow down to one. Of course I have others but these two are the only ones I know that are super easy.

These are easy recipes.

Last edited:

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
I will play because this to me has been very enjoyable [I vaped my 10ml bottle in 2 days] and am making more right the "F" now! 70/30 pg/vg 16mg nic. 2% TPA Tobacco Blend, 10% capella Toasted Almond, 5% capella Caramel...
Steep for over a week! You can do without the TPA tobacco blend and I mixed it both ways and both ROCK!
Its just a simple juice that gives a enjoyable vape and not too sweet or not to over anything and is quickly becoming one of my all time fav's...

Last edited:

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
This is the ONE recipe that I never run out of. I vape it 99.8% of the time. It's plain, simple and it works for me and has been my favorite for a year and a half (I vaped BWB Virginia all the time before I started DIY).

Smooth Virginia

2.5% FA Virginia
2.5% TA (diluted with 10 ml PG, 3 drops TA, 1/2 tsp. EM)
4 drops apple cider vinegar for 15 ml mix

I mix it up rather strange but this is what works for me....
I plug in the numbers at 60/40 PG/VG and put 2% in the flavor box and mix Virginia only

The 2.5% TA and the extra .5% Virginia flavoring is added after everything else is mixed. I estimate that by the time I add the extra flavor, I end up with roughly a 70/30 mix.

If you're a menthol lover, this makes a really good tobacco base for the menthol. It reminds me of the taste of Newport.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I will play because this to me has been very enjoyable [I vaped my 10ml bottle in 2 days] and am making more right the "F" now! 70/30 pg/vg 16mg nic. 2% TPA Tobacco Blend, 10% capella Toasted Almond, 5% capella Caramel...
Steep for over a week! You can do without the TPA tobacco blend and I mixed it both ways and both ROCK!
Its just a simple juice that gives a enjoyable vape and not too sweet or not to over anything and is quickly becoming one of my all time fav's...

I'll check back in a week ;) Needs a name though...??

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Beo-licious! lol
This is not something special that jumps out at you at first but the more you vape on it the more it digs its way into your heart and makes it hard to put down and now that its gone - Nothing seems to hit that spot like Beo-licious...
I know that feeling! That's how I feel about Cap Van Custard right now. I have so many things mixed up that I just love (I could have worse problems ;) ) but I keep going back to the vanilla custard because the rest just....aren't!

icebob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
st-louis
ok I'll play... this is my evening vape.... load that dvd and enjoy:D

bobspopcorn.jpg

Last edited:

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I know tastes and equipment differ but I want you to COMMIT ;-)

So pretend you are going to die tomorrow and the only thing your eulogy will be is YOUR recipe. What's YOUR BEST !!

Commit ;-)

I am a commitment-phob. No lie! :facepalm: Maybe I will post a recipe, but you absolutely cannot ever hold me to it! It's all I can do to sign a rental lease...:laugh:

Unkempt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
recipe.jpg

This is one i made after reading the apple cobbler thread, im still new to DIY so this was one of my first multiple flavor mixes, ive made 2 batches now, tastes pretty damn good and its all TPA flavors, menthol in PG and ME in PGA

edit: its so small :\ 1 sec

edit2: http://imgur.com/9l149

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread