DIYFLAVORSHACK E-Liquid Review - Caramel Macchiato, Peach, and Black Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
So my newest order included LOTS of Cotton Candy as well as Black Cherry, Peach, and Caramel Macchiato.

Nothing needs to be said about the Cotton Candy. Simply the best. It's like my hometown fair cotton candy spun into a heavenly e-liquid. Is and always will be the best go-to vape and we're never disappointed!

All the flavors I ordered are SPOT on! The peach tastes to me like the gummy peach rings sold at candy stores. DEEELISH! The black cherry is smooth and cherry-y. VERY tasty!

I bought the Caramel Macchiato based on a RAVE by a friend about how awesome it is. And I agree 100%. Sweet caramel coated coffee flavor. Deep and rich. Clouds of vape and great throat hit. YUMMY! :laugh:

Thanks go out again to Dawn at DIYFLAVORSHACK for awesome juices. I'm going to get Buttercream Frosting next time. And probably some of that Cafe Napoleon that she sent as a sample. SO GOOD! :vapor:

Happy vaping!
Dez

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
"Thanks go out again to Dawn at DIYFLAVORSHACK for awesome juices. I'm going to get Buttercream Frosting next time. And probably some of that Cafe Napoleon that she sent as a sample. SO GOOD!"

Love your reviews. And Buttercream Frosting ... OMG !!! ... I have got to try that one !!!

Hey thanks! Dawn's an amazing mixologist. =) Looks like the buttercream frosting will be here today! I'll post a review about the new flavors. I'm SO excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread