DIYFlavorshack Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
I would like to thank Dawn and George for great customer service and fast shipping. Ordered the tobacco sampler and wow, great vapour, great flavour. Will never buy Dekang juice again if I can help it! I hope your business continues to grow in the new year and that you add lots of new staff to fill the orders that I am sure you're going to receive.:D

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Dawn is amazing. I know that sometimes there is a wait for your order to arrive, but can you imagine producing the volume of product she does (not to mention the QUALITY) by yourself?? It's mind boggling to me.

I was lucky enough to get the last shipped order before the temp closing but I would gladly have waited much longer..... and will in the future!!

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
Dawn is amazing. I know that sometimes there is a wait for your order to arrive, but can you imagine producing the volume of product she does (not to mention the QUALITY) by yourself?? It's mind boggling to me.

I was lucky enough to get the last shipped order before the temp closing but I would gladly have waited much longer..... and will in the future!!

That's why I stocked up on liquid. Yes, Dawn needs extra staff (hint hint). She does ace work on her own though! I have no doubt her business will skyrocket this year with the VAPY award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread