Dizzy after first time using e-cig 18mg/ml (previously heavy smoker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    DL means Direct to Lung.

upload_2021-6-2_20-46-20.jpeg

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Like someone else said... get a few lower nic pods too... switch up as needed. I think you are fine... just take easy short draws and don't "chain vape". Sip water while vaping (just general good thing to do) I recommend MTL method of inhale (similar to a cig) Hey, it's still so much better for you than smoking! You really need to consider getting a better device that you can refill. Might seem expensive at first but do the math and compare to buying cigs (I once spent $300 a month on tobacco)

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    This is a MyBlue pod which is a closed pod system. So I imagine strength selection is limited to a couple few different strengths.
    I remembered about the pod thing when I was about halfway thru a 'mixin juices to reduce nic level' ramble. I hope he can find a pleasant nic level, but from a later post it sounds like he's gotten used to, or figured out how to not mis-use, an 18 meg pod.

• Agree
    Reactions: charlie1465

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Thanks for all replies. Not dizzy anymore, and vaping is so pleasurable. #NoSmokingAnymore

Sounds like you found your vaping style and learned to vape lightly, just enough to satisfy your nic need. I remember my first tobacco cigarette experience. I hit it too hard and didn't realize that multiple hits were stacking up nic in my system. I though I'd die for a few minutes until the nic left my system. After that I puffed lightly and infrequently.

Vaping takes a little time for hits to build up in your system. You don't realize how much until your brain is saturated with nic. Then, you have to wait for it to process out of your system. That can be a little scary at first. Eventually, you know what your limit is and you are able to control intake.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I vape 18mg NIC and have done since I quit smoking. Different delivery systems provide you with more or less NIC at the same strength. If I go low ohm with my coils when I haven't done it for a while that'll give me exactly what you're describing but my body quickly adjusts and it stops happening....by the way I've vaped since 2014 :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I vape 18mg NIC and have done since I quit smoking. Different delivery systems provide you with more or less NIC at the same strength. If I go low ohm with my coils when I haven't done it for a while that'll give me exactly what you're describing but my body quickly adjusts and it stops happening....by the way I've vaped since 2014 :)

I started with 24mg juice about 11 years ago and had no issues after quitting a 2 PAD Marlboro Red habit. Over the next year or so I dropped my nic level over time to 6mg/ml and on down to 3mg/ml. Now, if I vape 6mg juice I get a mild buzz for a few minutes.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    The ejuice I first vaped was 36mg/ml, after a few weeks I began using a 24 meg pre made juice. That was a good level for me. Now I mix 25 meg batches from a 100 meg base. Going up from 24 to 25 wasn't because I wanted or felt I needed more nicotine, in fact I can't tell the difference at all, it's just that the numbers (amounts) for the base, the PG, and the VG, for the size of the batch, all end in a 0 (zero). I'm a lazy Monk'er.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    @Opinionated are you one experienced with Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod - did u see my review? NEW Pod - Halo Zero

I've not seen your review but I bought a couple of those since I bought a truckload of the pods that go with them (sale) without realizing they didn't fit the regular zero.. haha

I don't know if my husband has tried them out yet or not though since he only keeps two or three out, and I don't think any of those batteries have died or anything.

Reactions: LaZeR

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    I've not seen your review but I bought a couple of those since I bought a truckload of the pods that go with them (sale) without realizing they didn't fit the regular zero.. haha

I don't know if my husband has tried them out yet or not though since he only keeps two or three out, and I don't think any of those batteries have died or anything.
    posted link to my review at the end ... NEW Pod - Halo Zero

Reactions: Opinionated
    Totally see what you're saying. It went away fully after about 35 hours. (Not limiting my use of the Vape. As limiting the use of it only tempts me towards cigarettes.)

I remembered about the pod thing when I was about halfway thru a 'mixin juices to reduce nic level' ramble. I hope he can find a pleasant nic level, but from a later post it sounds like he's gotten used to, or figured out how to not mis-use, an 18 meg pod.
    Correct. I'm now fully used to 18mg pods. I use it twice an hour and take maybe 6-8 pulls an hour. Feeling fantastic.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    Smoking has nothing on vaping. Vaping rains all supreme ruler of Vapemania.

If you truly want to experience the best buzz of your life then follow these instructions:

1. Grab a cup of tea or coffee.
    2. Drink the cup of tea or coffee.
    3. Grab a 2 liter bottle of water
    4. take a gulp of the water.
    5. Take 3 big drags off the e-cig.
    6. drink some more water
    7. jump up and down 1 time.
    8. Repeat steps 4-7 10 more times. (each repetition should take no more than 7 seconds each)

If my calculations are correct, you will end up 1 minute into the future with a wonderful buzz.

Smoking has nothing on vaping. Vaping rains all supreme ruler of Vapemania.

If you truly want to experience the best buzz of your life then follow these instructions:

1. Grab a cup of tea or coffee.
    2. Drink the cup of tea or coffee.
    3. Grab a 2 liter bottle of water
    4. take a gulp of the water.
    5. Take 3 big drags off the e-cig.
    6. drink some more water
    7. jump up and down 1 time.
    8. Repeat steps 4-7 10 more times. (each repetition should take no more than 7 seconds each)

If my calculations are correct, you will end up 1 minute into the future with a wonderful buzz.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and tips. Might just try them to visit the heavenly lands of Nicotine buzz. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread