DNA 200 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

galuh seca

Oct 30, 2016
help 133 finder suddenly die, but when firing long press turns on and off the firing button to die, try to check the battery indicator escribe cell 1 '0.0v' and cell 2 '5.09v' and replace the battery setting type 'POWER SUPPLY' normal and willing in firing but the battery indicator is empty, so please his problem where? 1 again whether it is safe by setting the batteries 'power supply' is? thanks
baterai.jpg
indikator.jpg
14894615_10206307693885842_250046974_o.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
help 133 finder suddenly die, but when firing long press turns on and off the firing button to die, try to check the battery indicator escribe cell 1 '0.0v' and cell 2 '5.09v' and replace the battery setting type 'POWER SUPPLY' normal and willing in firing but the battery indicator is empty, so please his problem where? 1 again whether it is safe by setting the batteries 'power supply' is? thanks View attachment 610659 View attachment 610661 View attachment 610663
For the Finder you want Lithium Polymer, 2 cells and the proper watt hours. If you get nothing with the proper settings and it comes to life when plugged into escribe, it's probably the fuse.

Make sure the cells are both good and charged. I'm not sure if the Finder uses the reverse polarity daughter board, if it has the plastic rings around the positive contacts, or if it has no reverse polarity protection at all. The DNA200 doesn't have built in reverse polarity protection.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

galuh seca

Oct 30, 2016
For the Finder you want Lithium Polymer, 2 cells and the proper watt hours. If you get nothing with the proper settings and it comes to life when plugged into escribe, it's probably the fuse.

Make sure the cells are both good and charged. I'm not sure if the Finder uses the reverse polarity daughter board, if it has the plastic rings around the positive contacts, or if it has no reverse polarity protection at all. The DNA200 doesn't have built in reverse polarity protection built in.

Cheers,
Steve
My finder no problem with the battery, escribe was in accordance with normal battery capacity and for 3 months, and today the sudden death of my finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread