DNA 30 Box Mod... Any suggestions for a beginner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
I'm a beginner to vaping. However, I am highly interested in getting into the box mods with higher wattage etc. I currently own an itazte 3.0. I've seen the box mods and think they are the coolest thing. I know looks aren't everything but what can I say, sometimes it's hip to be square! Would love to hear some feedback for a new vaper looking to upgrade.:D

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
20140811_203740_LLS_zpscca76310.jpg

You know you wanna.

Both Fasttech clones, both amazing.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
The Raptor is excellent, heck was using it to down vape a 0.14 ohm build on a magma, was to intense at the time, so dialed it down to a mild 60 watts :D Have a Cloupor T8 on order and keeping an eye on the T6. But yeah there are many high amp box mods to choose from. Would go with dual 18650's, longer vape time. The Hana clone's are good too, but only single 18650 batt and only 30 watts. Had 2 of them, sold one setup, and giving the other to my nephew, to help him get of chew.

I'd get at least a 50 watt box, give on more growing room, though the Raptor is nice and all, it only goes down to 10 watts, which would be to high for some of the cheap atomizers to handle. Also, no usb, so need spare batts and a charger. Not a problem for me, but for a new vaper, would mean additional funds to get set up, where with some, they have usb charging capabilities.

When getting any box with high output, one still needs to look at all the specs, just because something is capable of putting out 100 watts, it won't do so on all builds, many require sub ohm builds to be able to push the high watts, a 1.5 ohm build on a raptor will only get a max of 48 watts. Still need a decent understanding of ohms law to get the most out of ones vape. :D

Vape long and prosper.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread