The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DNA 75 run from three parallel 18500 batts or round small LiPo?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Sir_Arthur_Dent, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sir_Arthur_Dent

Sir_Arthur_Dent New Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Hey there,

I'm looking into making a pipe shaped VV mod and have a DNA 75 board here that I'd like to use.

I rarely vape over 30W (usually 12 or 22W ) as I went from the SMOK TV-4 to Nautilus2 tanks and am pretty happy with that.

Unfortunately the size of 18650's and the DNA make it a bit long to put them into the bowl part of the pipe and together are too wide for a decent shank size. So I was wondering if I can fit the Board into the shank and find battery solution that isn't so high and place that in the bowl.
    I couldn't find a LiPo that is kind of round and short (there's a 26300 that has a good size but I couldn't find much in terms of specs or where to get them).
    So I was wondering if it'd be feasible to run the DNA 75 of three parallel 18500 Batteries?

What's your thoughts on that idea?

Cheers and have a lovely day!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.