Do Blu cartomizers work with Inferno Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris

Jul 16, 2011
Hammondsport NY
I've done a ton of research on this question, and have been searching these threads for hours, and haven't found the answer. It's been touched on, but no specifics were given.

I know the inferno has a big battery, and the blu cartomizers are used with the mini cig. I like their cartomizer flavors from blu, and tried a couple puffs on the inferno with one. Holy cow...big TH.

Now, I know both have 510 connections. I know that some volcano products work with blu, and vice versa. HOWEVER, volcano only suggests magma accessories with their inferno (per their product page), not their V line.

In a more technical answer, could you describe why this might be? Will using these cartomizers on my inferno screw up my new battery? Has anyone successfully been vaping blu carto's on the inferno without a hitch for some time now?

Thanks in advance

Erin:vapor:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I haven't used these two together specifically. But I'm led to believe that Volcano suggests using their products with their products because they are their products. =P More sales, in other words. They want to encourage you to buy from them only.

I know for a fact that you are NOT restricted to using only Volcano cartomizers/atomizers on your Inferno***. And I'm about 90% sure that the Blu cartomizer will be just fine on it. The real problems occur when you try to charge batteries on chargers that weren't designed for those batteries. IE, charging your inferno on a Blu charger would be bad, mmk.

I've used Blu cartos on Joye eGos and Joye 510's without issue. I cannot begin to imagine that the Inferno will be any different.

Good luck :)

*** But if you do and it breaks for ANY reason, they have a good excuse not to replace/refund you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread