Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
Just got mine in today as well. I managed to foul the first one up by not filling correctly(I think). The draw is way too tight. The next two had bad threads on them, I'll be looking for the appropriate die tomorrow. The fourth one(LOL) threaded right up and is working great. It really pounds out the vapor! My fluid seems to taste a little weaker now though. It might be because I'm no longer sucking up raw fumes. I think once I get 'em figured out there will be no going back.

also, I cant get any to fire on my provape. This device has proven to be finicky in the past though. I'm using the silver ones btw

Last edited:

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I have contacted the factory.

Every cartomizer is checked and tested before packing.
The use an odorless, tasteless, nic less liquid to test fire them.
Seems they put it and and take it out, so some cartos my have more of that liquid inside than others.
My recommendation is to do a test burn to clear it out before filling.
A more radical approach would be boiling them or soaking them in grain alcohol before using.

I have also informed the factory that they need to improve their threads and their quality control to make sure all work properly.
There has been a couple of incidents brought to my attention, but this is not a wide spread issue.

If you have any issues with your E2 cartomizers, please contact me. I will work with you to make sure you are happy with them.
Best of all, my next delivery is shipping now. We have a chance if all goes right to have E2's early next week!

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Hey jdub,

. . ."also, I cant get any to fire on my provape. This device has proven to be finicky in the past though. I'm using the silver ones btw"

I had a similar problem with my ProVape. Yet the same carto smoked up a storm on my LS. I contacted the factory, was told to remove the atty connector, push the center brass button up, (out), as far as I could. I did this. It moved out a smidge. Screwed it back on ProVape, screwed that carto back on. . .bwalla. . .ProVape's a makin tons of smoke. You can get some glue stuff if you want to ensure the contact doesn't move too far out of position to make contact in the future. Fat chance I'm a gonna do that though.

ProVape told me that's one of the reasons they don't carry C-E2's. The spec on their connector distance is not to an universal spec. They also didn't care for the taste they got out of um. But, I sure do.

Try this and see if it cures your problems too.

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
if any e2 ceramic doesnt fire on your mod, remove the inner plug and use something to push the cup down, this will push out the center pin on the connector, push it till the center is exposed slightly at the connector, screw it on and vape.

if you get a bad taste it might have primer, so dry burn them first until it smells clean.

i have a dry burn video in my link below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread