Do I have a bad batch of Riskee Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest liquid, Riskee juice, seems more runny than my usual ejuice.

Produces vapour okay, but very little flavour and the end of the cart leaks more than usual. It is definitely not as thick/viscous as the eJuice. Much more watery in behaviour.

Is it a bad batch, do you think? Never tried Riskee juice before. Don't really get any flavour from it at all, certainly not 'caramel' like some have reported.

How 'viscous' should liquid be?

Atomisers are new, batteries about 2 weeks old and fully charged.

Or maybe my taste buds are shot!

:-(

Mine has the exact same viscosity as all the other Cash flavours (I haven't tried the Pure eJuice product to compare viscosity however), and there is an easily perceptible smokey caramel flavour.

I just looked, and mine is slightly syruppy when I move it around in the bottle - not watery or thin. It comes to a standstill quickly. If it was any thicker, that would actually be problematic I think.

So if yours is thinner than what I described - that doesn't sound normal.

bitfi3nd

Dec 16, 2008
How 'viscous' should liquid be?

Atomisers are new, batteries about 2 weeks old and fully charged.

Or maybe my taste buds are shot!

:-(
36mg Cash Riskee is my staple "base" flavor. (I mix all of them, I haven't found one that is satisfying all by itself.) It is a little thinner than some other fluids, but I'd say it seems comparable to Ruyan cigar fluid in viscosity.

The lack of strong flavor is, well, normal as far as I'm concerned. It's a light, fairly neutral flavor with a slight caramel/nutty/tobacco taste to me normally. That's why I mix them. Try 40 drops of Riskee, 10 vanilla, 30 chocolate, 10 555 or Marlboro, and 25 mint. That's what I vape most often.

Provides the throat hit, and a little bite, while having several interesting undertones so it isn't boring.

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
A viscosity cup comes to mind for measuring E-Liquid.
2215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread