The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do I need anything else? Pls have a look.

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by hockeynut, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
  2. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    That's a great kit for a beginner to try out everything all at once instead of ordering one thing here and one thing there. I hope you can find your set-up easy with this kit and never look back. That is till the mod fever hits of coarse. :facepalm:

3. Qew

Qew Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    There are two kits on that page. The first one looks like it covers everything with backups. The second one has a good start as well, but not as much backup security. This is assuming everything you get is working at 100%, which is not always the case. Sometimes quality is not consistent so I always make sure I order more than I think I need. No cartos with either kit, many will disagree with me but I always keep them around too. Good luck!

4. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Ok! I'll order some cartos.
    It's the first kit with the most stuff. Why wouldn't they add those grrrr.

5. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Oh boy...look out bank account!! Lol

6. Titanium

Titanium Moved On

Oct 19, 2012
    Add an atomizer, Provari and gold bars and you're set.

7. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    Its a great kit. You've got everything you need unless you're looking for the "carto experience". The only things I have kept from my starters kit are the things you have there. The LT's are gone. I've now taken to cannibalize my Carts for the insulators for my Zens.

8. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    I would love one of those! We're climbing up that ladder though (thanks to YOU! Haha) from our greensmokes. Can't wait!

9. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    hockeynut, I'd get a few more coils for the T2 and the viva nova, they're replaceable & are relatively cheap 1.29 & 1.95. They last about a week depending on how much you vape. Also a bridgeless atomizer & drip tip, these are great for trying out juice, instead of filling up a tank to find out you hate the taste.

I think you'll love that kit, you have a ton of different things to try out right from the get go.

10. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Good thinking ...thank you. :)

11. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    Wow, I must be really cheap because I just keep soaking them in vinegar and dry burning. I have a coil here going on 2 months and still works perfectly. I think my oldest firebird is around 4 months now too.

12. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    As mentioned previously an atty and a drip tip for sure. plus I would suggest the bigger batteries - 650's just dont have the capacity.

13. larktdl

larktdl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    Wow, that is a great starter kit. I wished this stuff was around when I first started. Things are way too easy for the noobs these days !!!

14. IT_guy

IT_guy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    SK, Canada
    Like everyone else has been saying, great starter kit. For some perspective I spent $80 for an ego-t starter kit when I started vaping. It came with 2x 650mah battereies and two ego-t atomizers and 5 "tanks". I'm sure I spent quadruple that after the fact trying different atomizers/cartos/clearos finding my vaping preference. To get so much for $100 is a great deal. Order it! :p

Oh and tribecca....that is all :D

15. froghammer

froghammer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2012
    Toronto
    I got this kit at the end of last week and love it.

16. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    This kit is exactly what I was looking for only a couple of months ago .... too bad I didn't find it. Ego C kit was good for about 3 days after reading up on this site.

So add this as another +1 for the bridgeless addy for testing juice. Makes it alot less painful when you find out you needed to steep the juice some more or that you flat out don't like it.

17. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Ok. Would this bridgeless atty be alright? Also what ohm should I get?I know nothing about these things.
    4 Hole - 510 Atomizer
    Stainless and comes in your choice of four ohms.1.5ohm 2.0ohm 2.5ohm 3.0ohm
    I'm beginning to feel like a junkie. Lol

18. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I was going to say the same thing, I've used a T2 wick for 5-6 weeks and a Vivi for 2 months I think. :) Wicks probably should be changed every few weeks though.

19. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I think that atomizer should be fine, but I haven't used it - you might want to wait for someone else's opinion.

With the twist I would buy 2.0 or 2.5 ohms, the lower the ohms the lower the voltage you need to create more vapour, but it's also easier to have the voltage too high, so you get a nasty burnt taste. You get a wider range of voltages that will work with higher resistance. I personally stick with ~ 2.5 for everything to keep life simple.

20. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    I could just be lazy, I don't like cleaning things. And at $1.29/week for a coil. I think that's cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.