• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Do I need anything else? Pls have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
There are two kits on that page. The first one looks like it covers everything with backups. The second one has a good start as well, but not as much backup security. This is assuming everything you get is working at 100%, which is not always the case. Sometimes quality is not consistent so I always make sure I order more than I think I need. No cartos with either kit, many will disagree with me but I always keep them around too. Good luck!

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Ok! I'll order some cartos.
It's the first kit with the most stuff. Why wouldn't they add those grrrr.

Its a great kit. You've got everything you need unless you're looking for the "carto experience". The only things I have kept from my starters kit are the things you have there. The LT's are gone. I've now taken to cannibalize my Carts for the insulators for my Zens.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
hockeynut, I'd get a few more coils for the T2 and the viva nova, they're replaceable & are relatively cheap 1.29 & 1.95. They last about a week depending on how much you vape. Also a bridgeless atomizer & drip tip, these are great for trying out juice, instead of filling up a tank to find out you hate the taste.

I think you'll love that kit, you have a ton of different things to try out right from the get go.

hockeynut

Dec 6, 2012
Canada
hockeynut, I'd get a few more coils for the T2 and the viva nova, they're replaceable & are relatively cheap 1.29 & 1.95. They last about a week depending on how much you vape. Also a bridgeless atomizer & drip tip, these are great for trying out juice, instead of filling up a tank to find out you hate the taste.

I think you'll love that kit, you have a ton of different things to try out right from the get go.

Good thinking ...thank you. :)

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Wow, that is a great starter kit. I wished this stuff was around when I first started. Things are way too easy for the noobs these days !!!

Like everyone else has been saying, great starter kit. For some perspective I spent $80 for an ego-t starter kit when I started vaping. It came with 2x 650mah battereies and two ego-t atomizers and 5 "tanks". I'm sure I spent quadruple that after the fact trying different atomizers/cartos/clearos finding my vaping preference. To get so much for $100 is a great deal. Order it! :p

Oh and tribecca....that is all :D

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
This kit is exactly what I was looking for only a couple of months ago .... too bad I didn't find it. Ego C kit was good for about 3 days after reading up on this site.

So add this as another +1 for the bridgeless addy for testing juice. Makes it alot less painful when you find out you needed to steep the juice some more or that you flat out don't like it.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Wow, I must be really cheap because I just keep soaking them in vinegar and dry burning. I have a coil here going on 2 months and still works perfectly. I think my oldest firebird is around 4 months now too.

I was going to say the same thing, I've used a T2 wick for 5-6 weeks and a Vivi for 2 months I think. :) Wicks probably should be changed every few weeks though.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Ok. Would this bridgeless atty be alright? Also what ohm should I get?I know nothing about these things.
4 Hole - 510 Atomizer
Stainless and comes in your choice of four ohms.1.5ohm 2.0ohm 2.5ohm 3.0ohm
I'm beginning to feel like a junkie. Lol

I think that atomizer should be fine, but I haven't used it - you might want to wait for someone else's opinion.

With the twist I would buy 2.0 or 2.5 ohms, the lower the ohms the lower the voltage you need to create more vapour, but it's also easier to have the voltage too high, so you get a nasty burnt taste. You get a wider range of voltages that will work with higher resistance. I personally stick with ~ 2.5 for everything to keep life simple.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Wow, I must be really cheap because I just keep soaking them in vinegar and dry burning. I have a coil here going on 2 months and still works perfectly. I think my oldest firebird is around 4 months now too.
I could just be lazy, I don't like cleaning things. And at $1.29/week for a coil. I think that's cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread