• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Do I need anything else? Pls have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynut

Dec 6, 2012
Canada
I think that atomizer should be fine, but I haven't used it - you might want to wait for someone else's opinion.

With the twist I would buy 2.0 or 2.5 ohms, the lower the ohms the lower the voltage you need to create more vapour, but it's also easier to have the voltage too high, so you get a nasty burnt taste. You get a wider range of voltages that will work with higher resistance. I personally stick with ~ 2.5 for everything to keep life simple.

I'm with you on keeping life simple. :) Now if someone could just tell me what kind of bridgeless atty to get, I would stop pulling my hair out. I'm hopeless...gah!

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I don't know how people can use them so long myself. Every time I try I get a compromised flavor thing going I can't get used to. But then I quit smoking since I was young and last time I started I got the Nicorette gum and chewed it for ten years. It was mint and not bad tasting. I am not used to funky taste. But I think the attics have great promise for long life for me but I usually tank so...yeah if it starts tasting different I toss it.
I could just be lazy, I don't like cleaning things. And at $1.29/week for a coil. I think that's cheap.

hockeynut

Dec 6, 2012
Canada
If you're just starting out dripping I would recommend a drip shield and a sealed 510-510 adapter. Especially with the 4 hole since it has a small capacity. Using this setup on a twist and I've never had a drop of fluid on my hands.

Starts adding up quick, doesn't it? Lol.

It sure is! Only going to use this for juice tasting, as that was also recommended. I doubt I'll become a dripper but hey , never say never is what Im really getting the Clearomizer. ..I mean CLEAR picture of these days. Lol

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
Definitely get a few bridgeless atty's and drip tips. That was the best advice someone gave me (think it was tyger) when I was kitting up to start about 4 weeks ago. Also that juice won't be too useful if it has no nic...order from one of the famous Canadian suppliers (I've had GREAT experience with "Archie's Friend".

I find the 650s are fine for me, but I can't vape at work. One batt lasts all day for sure, and I take the 2nd one if I'm heading out at night. I also have a 1000 twist, but it is too big for me. I am a girl, and want something smaller, pretty, less conspicuous. I load up the 1000 for dripping in the tub or to have a vape on the back deck before bed, but the 650s I keep carts on and they are my "on the go" devices.

I'm also a fan of the cartridges...easy to clean, cheap, seem to last pretty long.

I also got the Redds when I started. I don't vape on them very much anymore, but I throw them in my purse for back-up and to lend to friends who would formerly bum a smoke, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread