Status
Not open for further replies.

KalNoodle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello all!
For the last few weeks, I've been vaping juices at 12 mg/ml. However, I'm going through alot of juice. Like 3 to 5 mls a day. I don't really seem to get my nic fix unless I chain vape for few minutes. Is this normal, or should I increase my nic content slightly? I've tried 18 mg/ml, but that seems to be too much. If I should increase my level, is there a vendor that carries juice somewhere around 14 mg/ml?
I've also just switched to using Kanger T3s and I love 'em, but does anyone seem to go through more juice with them that with a regular carto?

Thanks for all the replies in advance!

Kallie

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
There is nothing wrong with vaping a lot. I had to decrease my nic level when I first started because the vape tasted so good I couldn't put it down and was making myself nic sick. I still can't put it down. But it sounds like you are not getting what you need from it, so upping the nic sounds like a good plan.

Mixing 2 bottles is a very easy way to get the nic level you want if you have a favorite vendor and they don't have your desired nic level. Try contacting them though. Some vendors will make juice to order even if the option is not on the site. Juicy Vapor, LLC juices are available in 2mg increments from 0-24 mg. I have not tried them yet, but i plan to soon. (REALLY want to try that ecto-plasm. :) )

shelfield

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
I was just thinking these exact thoughts...and had just done a search on the average mls per day. It seems 3 to 5mls in pretty average. I didn't smoke a lot before vaping so I am a bit shocked how much I do vape. I just started using clearomizers so it is easy to see how much I am vaping compaired to the cartos I had previously. I too am using 12mg and going through what seems like a lot (3-4 ml.) and I am thinking I need to up it too as to not chain vape. Thanks for posting, I liked reading the responses.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
3 - 5 mls per day seems average but maybe you should keep looking for either higher nic or a more satisfying juice. From my experience, if you are patient and once the novelty or the addiction to analogs recedes, you should find yourself vaping less. I find that I'm quite satisfied for longer periods of time...took a couple of years....now, I just enjoy it...more vaping at private times at home, less at work(unless a fellow vapor is around then all bets off and it turns into a mini vape meet!)

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
There is nothing wrong with vaping a lot. I had to decrease my nic level when I first started because the vape tasted so good I couldn't put it down and was making myself nic sick. I still can't put it down. But it sounds like you are not getting what you need from it, so upping the nic sounds like a good plan.

Mixing 2 bottles is a very easy way to get the nic level you want if you have a favorite vendor and they don't have your desired nic level. Try contacting them though. Some vendors will make juice to order even if the option is not on the site. Juicy Vapor, LLC juices are available in 2mg increments from 0-24 mg. I have not tried them yet, but i plan to soon. (REALLY want to try that ecto-plasm. :) )
Give their Caramel Popcorn a try. It's so salty you'll think you're getting juice in your mouth.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I think a lot depends on what kind of a smoker you were. I used to smoke up to 3 pad so I was essentially a chain smoker. It's no surprise that I am now a chain vaper. I use 3-4 mils a day. There is so much more to smoking addiction than simple nicotine addiction. Some feel the need to always have something in their hand, some have a hand to mouth addiction, and so on. Still I have gone down from 24mg in steps to 6-9mg...mostly by ordering 0mg and mixing with higher nic juices I have on hand.

There are also plenty of personal stories on here of people who vape more than they used to smoke...so that is not unusual. I think many of us have experienced, during years of smoking, the struggle to resist that next cigarette...to cut back by pure willpower that never works. Vaping, at least for me, removes those struggles and inhibitions.

If you feel cravings, then I would suggest raising the nic level for just those times...maybe first thing in the morning, or right after meals. Other than that, I don't think your experience is all that unusual.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I'l give a second to the HHV juice. I've also mixed 18mg and 24mg and got by with it. It's hard to find just the right combanation sometimes. Just don't give up the search. And it's a fun thing to so also. I just got through giving some juice I didn't care for to a Lady that had just started vaping. Told her to check all of them out. Different flavors and strengths. Also told her what she didn't like to give to someone else that might like it. Never hurts to see if someone I don't like just might be the perfect thing for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread