Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just spilled a bunch of 28mg juice all over me. It was completely coating on hand and ran down my leg. I washed it off as quickly as I could, maybe 1 - 2 minutes afterwards. Is this dangerous? I already feel a little queasy.

At 28mg I don't think you have to be too worried.

Drink a lot of water, which you should do anyway, to help fluh your system and make sure the area that was spilled on is
Completely clean.

This is Exactly why people should wear gloves when working around High Nicotine Base. ie 36mg or Higher.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks, I'm already feeling better. I was just panicking for a second. I was transferring liquid from a large container into my dropper bottle and didn't realize the funnel was not opened properly. So, I lifted the funnel and it ran over onto my hand and leg.

I think we all have had a Fat Finger moment when working with e-liquids.

One thing I do which has saved me when a Bottle decides to lay over on it's side for no reason. And that is to work over a Oven Sheet Pan.

So even if I spill or knock something over, the spill is contained in the Sheet Pan. It's nice also because I can put things down on it like Eye Droppers or Lids without worring about getting anything on my desk.

And when I'm done, I just rinse it off and pop it in the Dish Washer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread