Do menthol/mint juices create more vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
I have ordered a bunch of 3 ml samples from best e-ciggy and also some juices from vapor country. So far I love vapor country's 555 and best e-ciggy's cuban cigar, and a blend of e-ciggy's smokey mint with marly plus an extra drop or 2 of there menthol. WHY do I seem to get so much more vapor from the menthol/mint tobacco as opposed to e-ciggy's other flavors (or any of the vapor country flavors I've tried). I would understand if one were PG and the other VG but I would think all flavs from one supplier are the same? Anyone else notice a difference between menthol/mint and other flavors from the same supplier?

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
really quickly.. i dont know to much about vapor vs flavor. but what i have noticed, when its cold outside, orwhen its dry out. that means more VISIBLE vapor. if its warm and humid less VISIBLE vapor. the vapor is always there in the exact amount. it depends weather or not you can see it. and if its PG OR VG. one evaporates faster.
so i could be wrong.... but what do i know. thats my opinion.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
really quickly.. i dont know to much about vapor vs flavor. but what i have noticed, when its cold outside, orwhen its dry out. that means more VISIBLE vapor. if its warm and humid less VISIBLE vapor. the vapor is always there in the exact amount. it depends weather or not you can see it. and if its PG OR VG. one evaporates faster.
so i could be wrong.... but what do i know. thats my opinion.

oh ive noticed the same concerning the weather..

im a texas witch ( fillie)..most of the time in htown its hot and humid and i see no vapor..

however, when we do get a cold spell i can see tons of vapor on exhale

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
I dont think menthol gives better vapor. The vapor is in the PG/VG mix, not the flavoring or the nicotine. The OP is comparing juices from two different vendors who I would think do not have precisely the same recipe. Even two bottles from the same vendor could vary slightly. I have menthol that gives great vapor, and menthol that gives crappy vapor.

epluribus_vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's finally got cold(ish) in Georgia... and I've got more vapor.... because the humidity is down and it's colder. I have vaped about 25 flavors, in both PG and VG, and so far, haven't noticed ANY difference in flavors as related to vapor production. The difference I have seen is in VG and PG, instead of flavors. The VG produces more vapor, and less throat hit, and the PG produces a more "pure" flavor and less vapor. The VG also lingers A LOT longer in my observation. I've smoked three different menthol's and haven't noticed a significant difference between any of them and any other flavor's vapor production... just my observations.

Last edited:

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
i have noticed, when its cold outside, or when its dry out. that means more VISIBLE vapor.

I think that is a given. Vapor will always will be more noticeable when cold or dry, BUT I am referring to the amount of vapor from juices from a single vendor used under identical conditions. I keep about 3 flavors (with separate atomizers) ready at all times and often switch from one to another.
I'm ASSUMING that all juices from the same vendor will have the same ratio of PG and/or VG. Perhaps that is NOT actually the case. I have ordered some menthol and non-menthol flavors from some other vendors and I am very interested in seeing if I still notice more vapor from the other vendors menthol flavors (vs. non)

65590.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread