Do people even know about these eGo adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Kellie, might try taking a small jewlers screwdriver (glasses screwdriver) and trace the threads out with it to get any burs out that may be there. My adaptor took some working with to get it working but I didn't need to go as far as that. Might be worth a try though.

Thank you for the tip.

I just ran a dental pick through the threads of my adapter and it made it easier to screw it onto my ProVari. It was very hard to get the adapter on my ProVari at first so I put the adapter away. I didn't want to force it into my ProVari and take a chance on ruining it. Works perfect now, thanks again.

Last edited:

Tasteles

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ohio, USA
Thank you for the tip.

I just ran a dental pick through the threads of my adapter and it made it easier to screw it onto my ProVari. It was very hard to get the adapter on my ProVari at first so I put the adapter away. I didn't want to force it into my ProVari and take a chance on ruining it. Works perfect now, thanks again.

Not a problem, glad it help.:cool:

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
2 versions out there right now. One fit my fog, but I have a coarse thread one also, not sure what it is for.

Two versions? I have 4 of them and can not get one of them to work. I have a Buzz and a Provari. I have worked and worked them and no go :(. Them seem like a fine thread. I have waited so long for these and now they don't work. Any suggestions?

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Hi Kellie,
I just got mine to work on the Provari...just keep taking it off and on and each time try to make that last extra little turn. It took a little while but it is now working...Don't give up. It is the perfect fit with the eGo -T

Yay there is hope. I will keep workin it. I want it to work so bad. It looks really nice.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
So glad to hear you got yours to work Kellie!

I got mine in a few days ago. But, didn't devote the time to play with them until tonight. I bought three of them and have tried two so far. Not getting any current, zip. The threads on both ends seem perfect. They screw on smoothly. But, I've tried them with both my Precise18 and Black Silver Bullet with no success. I get no current to the atomizer. What's the secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread