Do people even know about these eGo adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
So glad to hear you got yours to work Kellie!

I got mine in a few days ago. But, didn't devote the time to play with them until tonight. I bought three of them and have tried two so far. Not getting any current, zip. The threads on both ends seem perfect. They screw on smoothly. But, I've tried them with both my Precise18 and Black Silver Bullet with no success. I get no current to the atomizer. What's the secret?

Screw the adapter onto a battery then take a small screwdriver and turn the center piece that has a slot in it, a full turn out (counter clockwise), more or less if needed, or until you think it will make a connection to the battery. The reason you screw the adapter onto the battery first is to hold the center pieces while your turning it with a screwdriver, you can then adjust the inside pieces until they make a connection with the battery.

I hope this helps.

Please, post back if this resolves your issue or not.

PKZ

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Screw the adapter onto a battery then take a small screwdriver and turn the center piece that has a slot in it, a full turn out (counter clockwise), more or less if needed, or until you think it will make a connection to the battery.
Oh wow, yes it worked! And, do I feel like a dummy for not noticing the adjustment slot in there, LOL.

Now, what's the secret to removing the adapter from the atomizer without using pliers? I'm afraid I'll damage the threads doing it that way. I guess I could wrap the threads with something to protect them during removal. Is that what others do?

Thanks so much PK. I was getting a bit discouraged. I've waited months for someone to make these available. :)

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Wrap a rubber band around the adapter to grip it better, or a jar opener, you know that rubber thingy.

I tighten the adapter on a battery, more, first. Then when you take the atomizer on and off, never tighten those threads as much as the adapter on the battery, this should prevent ever having to use pliers on the threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread