RDA Do RDA's get much better than the Mutation X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skc1989

Oct 10, 2014
I must say I really like the look of the mute X, was going to start with one when I started dripping a few weeks ago but decided to pay the extra to get a doge with the competition cap. I love my doge and the airflow, especially with the competition cap is ridiculous but will defo invest in a mute X next.
Would recommend anyone have a look at the doge though

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, those glass tops do look cool. However, I'd be worried about the air flow though as they're all non-adjustable that I have seen thus far and am not sure how one would even be able to create a glass top with adjustable AF.

The glass jacket also only has 2 airholes per side its meant to use for flavor

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I'm just waiting in line for this bad boy. Everything I've ever wanted in the mutation x. Plume style center post and all from the video that's in the reddit post.

Cigreen Super Mutation X

dwwlWAP.jpg

RoJdv0G.jpg

Last edited:

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Yeah I know what your saying I guess it would take a very steady hand and a really sharp drill bit to enlarge the holes along with nerves of steal. [emoji58]

Sent from the depths and the darkest part of the Internet.

Silica carbide grinding bits for a Dremel on slow speed will work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csayce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Eh, the Mutation X is alright. I have a lot of juice leakage problems with it.

The Doge RDA is where it's really at though. And they just released copper/black ones yesterday. Well worth the money. Also, is entirely interchangeable with the Tobh, Stillaire, Mutation X, etc..

I would suggest the leakage is due to over fill the mute x can only hold roughly 10 drops before you start to find juice leaks out of the air holes???

Sent from the depths and the darkest part of the Internet.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
i'm just waiting in line for this bad boy. Everything i've ever wanted in the mutation x. Plume style center post and all from the video that's in the reddit post.

cigreen super mutation x

dwwlwap.jpg

rojdv0g.jpg

heck lets get 30 ppl together and buy direct from the manufacturer ourselves ive already spoken to them and the minimum order is 30 pieces. But its hella cheap .

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I would suggest the leakage is due to over fill the mute x can only hold roughly 10 drops before you start to find juice leaks out of the air holes???

Heh. I mean, I have other RDA's, and I usually use a decent bit of cotton. I just find that the air holes come too close to the cotton, so sometimes when the juice "runs down" the cotton (that split second before it's absorbed into it), it often will come out of the holes, regardless of 1 drop or 20.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Oh wow! That's the first image I have seen of the v2. Nice improvements. They incorporated one of the features I loved on the Plume - that posi T-post. Sweet. I like the new design of the AFC tabs as well.

Too bad they are sold out atm.

Man! They got a glass topcap option!
15280_10152865068384954_6735746386584985491_n_1024x1024.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread